(M/N) pulled away from the kiss, he kiss the corner of Yagamata's mouth, slowly kissing to his jawline. He kissed along the jawline, it was like a mini path. Yagamata tightened his hold on (M/N)'s waist when he began to kiss down his neck.

His lips leaving a piece of him behind. The contact was imbedded on his skin. (M/N) sucked lightly at the edge of his neck, close to the shoulder blade, pinching one of Yagamata's hardened bud.

Yagamata let out a soft moan, Yagamata covered his mouth, not expecting that reaction. (M/N) looked at him, continuing to suck lightly at each spot of Yagamata's neck, leaving a path of small hickey's. (M/N) slowly took Yagamata's shirt off, along with his. He looked at Yagamata's exposed chest, biting his lip in a nervous manner.

He had seen Yagamata shirtless countless of times, but this time it was different.

Yagamata smiled, "You're doing good, it's okay."

(M/N) bit the edge of his thumb, heart pounding at that comment, he began to sigh before continuing where he left off. He began kissing down to his chest, leaving butterfly kisses all over. Yagamata went back to holding onto (M/N)'s waist, closing his eyes as he let the smaller male do his thing. Moaning quietly, ever so often. Praising the male ever so slightly.

(M/N) went to the untouched nibble, his tongue glazed over it. He kissed around it, his other hand pinching the other exposed nibble. Yagamata arched his back. (M/N) slightly smirked, he felt good about himself. He began to kiss even further down.

His lips stopping just above his pants, kissing right above it, not leaving an inch of Yagamata's skin untouched. Yagamata's hands traveled to (M/N)'s butt, squeezing gently. Practically massaging it.

(M/N) trailed back to Yagamata's lips, going into a feverish, heated kiss. Their lips a bit swollen, their tongues colliding. (M/N)'s fingertips lightly traced circles onto Yagamata's pants, right above his dick. He began moving his fingers upwards and unbuttoning Yagamata's pants, pulling them down.

That same hand was now gripping onto Yagamata's right thigh. (M/N) was slowly tracing patterns, his fingers going up and down. They pulled away before going right back into another kiss.

(M/N) reached his left hand up, running his fingers through Yagamata's hair, as his right hand palmed the clothed dick. Yagamata moaned into the kiss.

Yagamata pulled away and hid his face in the crook of (M/N)'s neck as (M/N) began to pull down Yagamata's boxers. The cool breeze hitting his skin. (M/N) bit his lip, slowly going down Yagamata's body.

His hand wrapping around Yagamata's dick, as (M/N) kissed down Yagamata's body, stopping right above his dick. He looked up, making eye contact with Yagamata. His tongue going downwards as he got to the tip of Yagamata's dick, all while maintaining eye contact.

He slowly began to pump Yagamata's dick, painfully slow. He kissed downwards, once getting to the bottom he kissed around before licking up. His thumb rubbing over his tip, before going away as his tongue touched it.

Yagamata gripped onto (M/N)'s hair, rolling his head backwards and letting out breathy moans. (M/N) still looked at Yagamata, their eye contact vanishing for a second.

He began to slowly remove his hand, taking Yagamata's dick in his mouth. Yagamata widened his eyes a bit, looking back down, back to making eye contact with the shorter male. His eyes hooded over in pleasure.

(M/N) kept going down slowly, till he fully had Yagamata in his mouth.

"Holy shit..." Yagamata mumbled, "You don't have a gag reflex?" (to anybody that doesn't have one, fucking lucky.)