The Only Way.

~Rose

I got to the Manor in the Valley but when I got there I fell on my stomach and the dagger dug it's self deeper into me. I groaned and turned over not having the strength to pull it out. I then heard footsteps running downstairs. I then saw that it was Fred, George, and Charlie.

"Agh....Hi boys." I groaned and greeted them.

"Liz what happened?" They all asked in union.

"Well I'm a traitor and got stabbed in the stomach with a dagger." I said and smirked.

"Well let's get it out of you." Charlie said and kneeled down next to me.

I nodded and breathed in. He placed his hand around the dagger and quickly pulled it out.

"Ahh.." I yelped and placed my hand on the wound. "Ok I'm ok but we have to go." I said and got up.

"Where to?" Fred asked.

"You can't apparate like that." George said.

"I know but we have to go." I said and sat up.

"Where to?" Charlie asked.

"Back to your Aunts beach house." I told him.

"Fine but we better hurry." They said.

"You go on first I'll meet you there." I told them.

They nodded and then apparated out of the Manor. I looked at my wound and saw that it was starting to get worst. I grabbed the dagger and smelled it. It was dipped with poison to whoever got plunged with it. I then apparated out of the Manor and fell again. But this time someone caught me. I saw Bill carrying me and Fleur looking at me all worried. They put me down on the couch and I called Fleur over.

"Fleur I need something." I said.

"Anything." She said.

"Bring me the bag of potions that I left here please." I told her.

"Alright." She said.

She left and that's when The Trio walked in.

"Elizabeth." Harry then said and looked at me worriedly. "What happened?" He asked and looked at my stomach.

"It's nothing." I said and tried to hide the wound.

"If it's nothing then why are you sweating and covering your wound?" He asked me.

"Rose." Fleur then said.

"Ok Fleur in the bag there it a Silver dagger heat it up, and then there are 3 potions that are labeled Phoenix tears, Wolfs hair, and Vampire blood mix them together and then leave me be." I told her.

She nodded and placed the dagger to heat up.

"What's that for?" Ron asked.

"It's to help with the wound." I said.

"Oh my Godric." Hermione then said.

"You figured it out didn't you?" I asked and looked at Hermione.

"What about me I was cut with that thing." She said and looked at her arm.

"You didn't take enough of it like I did." I said.

"We don't know if it will work." She told me.

"I'll take my chances you have to hurry March is ending and April is coming." I said.

"Rose everything is ready." Fleur said.

"Ok give me everything and all of you leave me I don't want you to see." I told them.

Fleur gave me everything and left. While the Trio, the Twins, Charlie, and Bill just stood there.

"We aren't going anywhere." The Twins said.

"No I don't want you to see me like this." I told them as I grabbed the dagger.

I then saw Hermione walked towards me.

"We are in this together." She said and took the dagger from my hand.

I nodded and ripped my dress a little for her to plunge the dagger in me.

"Do it." I told her.

Hermione was hesitating. I then grabbed her hand and we plunged the dagger into the wound.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain and arch my back.

I started to breath hard and I opened my eyes.

"Give me the potion." I told Hermione and tried to breath.

Hermione gave me the potion and I drank it.

"Ready?" I asked and looked at her.

She started to cry but nodded.

"Don't cry Hermione it'll just be a few hours." I told her.

She nodded and took the dagger out of the wound.

"Together." I said and smiled at her.

"Together." She said and held the dagger up.

We counted off and I heard the boys yelling.

"3.." I said.

Hermione and I then plunged the dagger into my heart. I gasped and let out a breath before looking at the others with a smile on my face.

~