Leaving.

~Rose

I closed the door and walked over to my bed. 'Was I falling for Malfoy? Was the Prince of Slytherin actually winning my heart? I just got out of the relationship with Aaron do I really want to jump into another one that might go wrong?' I put the bag with my dress inside on my bed. I took out the dress and hung it. I then changed. I put on a pair of blue jeans, a yellow Rose hoodie, and a pair of Vans that had Roses on them. I put my hair in a slick high ponytail.

 I put my hair in a slick high ponytail

I then took a nap. I woke up a little later to someone knocking on the door.

"I'm coming." I said in a sleepy voice.

I got out of bed and walked towards the door. I then opened the door and rubbed my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked and yawned.

"Oh sorry to wake you Angel face but dinner is ready." A familiar voice said.

I then opened my eyes and saw that it was Adrien.

"Ok thanks but I gotta go." I said.

I then walked over to my bed and heard the door close. I turned around and Adrien was standing there looking at me.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Are you really a West?" He asked.

"Yes I am and if you don't mind I need to get going." I said.

I grabbed my purse along with my phone and wand. I started to walk away but then Adrien grabbed my arm.

"Oh come on Angel face if you get to know me I know for a fact that you and I could be really good friends." He said.

I then freed my hand and smirked.

"How many times did you practice that in the mirror and how many bimbos fell for it?" I asked with my signature smirked.

I then walked away.

"Oh come on West." He said.

"Just leave Anderson." I said and walked over to the chimney.

"But why won't you give me a chance?" He asked.

I grabbed some floo powder and got inside the chimney.

"Because you don't attract me." I said. "West Manor!"

With that I dropped the floo powder and the green flames took me home. I then grabbed another bit of powder.

"West Beach Manor!" I said.

I dropped the powder and it took me to Felicia's house on the beach. I stepped out and saw that nobody was there.

"Felicia! Aunt Aurora! Uncle Mason! Leo! Jacob!" I called out.

I walked over to the couch and I put my purse down. I heard something but I had a feeling that it was the Twins so I just played along. Nah who am I kidding.

"Hi boys!" I said and turned around.

I turned around and saw the Twins.

"How did you hear us?" They whinnied.

"Your getting old!" I said. "Oh Jacob Leo my 2 favorite boy Twins."

I hugged them.

"We are your only boy Twins!" They said.

"No you 2 have competition with the Twins I met at the school." I said.

They quickly pushed me away.

"Wait what?!" Leo answered.

"The Weasley Twins. They have become like my family." I said.

"But we are family and have been there for you since you where born!" Jacob said.

"Duh!" I said. "So where is Felicia, My mother #2 and my father #2?"

"They went to go pick up Noah." They said.

"Wait Noah! My older brother Noah is coming home?" I asked.

"Yes that Noah!" They said.

"Ahhhhh...." I squealed getting all giddy.

"20 gallons please!" Leo said.

Jacob then gave Leo 20 gallons.

"Thank you very much!" Leo said and smirked.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jacob said.

"You placed bets on me to know if I was going to react like this when Noah was coming home?" I asked and put my hands on my waist.

"Yea!" They said.

I rolled my eyes. The Twins and I then sat on the couch and I told them everything that happened this past month and what happened last night.

~