Sneaking out.

~Rose

I called the girls.

"Hello?" Kathleen answered.

"Hey can I come over?" I asked.

"Yea!" She said.

"Ok see you in 10." I said and hung up.

I then opened my trunk and got out some clothes. I got out a pair of green shorts, a white crop top, a gray Nike sweater, a hat, and I put on my Nike sneakers.

 I got out a pair of green shorts, a white crop top, a gray Nike sweater, a hat, and I put on my Nike sneakers

I then put my hair in a high ponytail and didn't take off my make up. I grabbed my purse put my phone and my wand. I opened my door to make sure that nobody was there. I then walked out and went into the living room. I then saw that there was some floo powder.

"Ilvermorny, Horned Serpent's house!" I said as clear as I could.

I then let go of the powder and the green flames took me to the house. When I got there I stepped out of the chimney and dusted myself off. I was then attacked by hugs.

"Your here!" The Twins said.

"Yes I am and I can only stay for a little since I'm not at my Manor." I said.

"Why? Where are you staying at?" They asked.

"I'm staying with the enemy." I said.

They then looked at me and before they said anything I cut them off.

"Yup I'm staying at the Malfoy Manor!" I said.

"Wow! Ok but umm we still remind you that Aaron is still here and we should go to our room." They said in union.

"Yea ok." I said.

We then went up to our old room. I sat down on my old bed and they looked at me.

"So what happened?" They asked.

"My parents went on a business trip and I have to stay with them." I said.

"Wow. But ummm....what we mean is what made you wanna come?"

"They asked me about him." I said and looked at my ring.

"You still wear it?" Katharine asked.

"Never took it off!" I said.

"Ro you know that the more things you have of him it will always remind you of him." Katharine said.

"I just can't get rid of it." I said.

"You know that he still thinks your going to come back one day!" Kathleen said.

"I feel bad that I broke it off with him but I can't risk my life for something that will no longer happen." I said.

"You don't know that." Kathleen said.

"Yea..Yea in fact I do know that what we once had will no long happen! The Dreams that we wanted to have together will no long come true. When I told you guys that I felt like I was living in a fantasy the day that Aaron and I got together well I guess I was right! Because everything I wanted to have with him will never happen." I said. "It's just a dream that I would tell myself it would last forever."

"You don't know that!" Kathleen said.

"Kat everything between Aaron and I its over!" I said.

"But you don't want it to be over! Or do you?" They said and asked.

"Of course I don't but I have no choice so this is what I'm going to do!" I said. "After I do this I'm gonna go ok."

"Don't! Please!" Katharine said.

"I will always come and see you but if I want to move on and forget about him I have to do this!" I said.

I walked out of the room and over to Aaron's room. I then knocked. Then he opened the door.

"Ro-Rose?" He stuttered.

"I'm sorry Aaron but here take it back!" I said and stuck out my arm.

He gave me his hand and I gave him back the ring.

"But It's yours!" He said.

"I can't keep it give it to someone who deserves it." I said and ran to the floo powder.

I could hear Aaron call my name but I didn't look back. I grabbed some powder.

"Malfoy Manor!" I said.

Then I saw Aaron as the flames took me back to the Manor.

~