DADA and Potions.

~Rose

I woke up at 6:00 this morning. A little later than normal. I didn't go on a run today since I wanted to tryout for Quidditch this year. I took a shower and started to get ready. I put on a white button up shirt, a black skirt, my Slytherin tie, a gray jumper, my Slytherin Robe, and black flats.

 I put on a white button up shirt, a black skirt, my Slytherin tie, a gray jumper, my Slytherin Robe, and black flats

I got out of my lavatory and got a bag. I put all my books, parchment, ink, quill, journal, phone, and earbuds inside. I did my makeup and put on a black heart and silver snake necklace, and I also put on a silver snake ring. I grabbed my wand and walked out of my dorm. I went to the Great Hall and got 2 sandwich's. Then I ran to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked.

"Abstinence!" I said.

The portrait swung open and I walk in. Hermione was already downstairs and waiting for me.

"Hey Mione." I said.

"Hey." She said.

"Come on let's go." I said.

"Yea we have Snape right now." Hermione said.

Hermione and I decide to take double Defense Against the Dark Arts. We didn't want to take it at the same time so we took DADA in the morning and then the other class in the afternoon. When we got there Uncle didn't looked at us.

"Take a seat." He said and still didn't look at us.

We walked up to the front row and took a seat.

"The notes are up there I will not be doing an introduction since you 2 already know me." He said.

We rolled our eyes and wrote our notes down. Soon everyone was in and there weren't many people.

"Alright I would like you all to write a 5 inch essay on how to produce a proper Patronus." He said.

"But sir none of us know how to produce a Patronus." Davis said.

"Speak for yourself." I whispered to Hermione.

Hermione just giggled.

"Miss. West!" Professor Snape called out.

"Yes Professor?" I asked.

"Perhaps you would like to demonstrate how to produce a Patronus." He said.

"Umm.." I said.

I didn't want to demonstrate.

"Now." He said.

I sighed and pulled out my wand. I then stepped forward to the front of the class. I could see Davis smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Expecto Patronum." I whispered.

Then a Dragon came out from the tip of my wand. It started to fly all around the classroom. I gestured for Hermione to produce her Patronus which she did. Then my Dragon was soon chasing her Otter. Hermione and I giggled. Then I sat back in my seat and looked at Professor Snape.