Slytherin Tryouts.

~Rose

Soon it was time for Quidditch tryouts. I put on white pants, a green and white jumper, the traditional green Robes, and black shoes.

 I put on white pants, a green and white jumper, the traditional green Robes, and black shoes

I got my Firebolt and flew to the Quidditch pitch. I got to see some of the others tryout for the position as keeper and well they sucked. By the time most of them where done there was actually not really anyone there. When I got down everyone looked at me. Then a boy walked up to me with a great big smirk on his face.

"Sorry darling but only players who want to join the team can be on the pitch today." They guy said.

I looked at him and smirked. He must be Marcus Flint.

"And you are?" I asked like if I was a dumb little girl.

"Captain Marcus Flint." He said and smirked.

"Well I'm here to tryout for Keeper." I said.

"We don't expect girls and we don't want to hurt you." He said and brushed a few hairs out of my face.

"Try me." I said and smirked.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me all stunned.

"Rose?" I heard Draco's voice call out.

I looked over Flints shoulder and saw Draco.

"Draco." I said and crossed my arms.

He walked close to me and looked at me with a face saying 'what are you doing here!' I didn't care I just wanted to join the team and he knew that.

"Come on Flint you only have 6 players and that keeper you just saw is terrible." I said and looked at Flint.

"Well I'm fair so let's see what you got." He said and gestured for me to follow him.

I smirked and winked at Draco. I followed Flint and he had me do a few drills. To me they where easy as leading to us a wand. Here at Hogwarts things where way to easy for my liking. I didn't mind though. Flint then had me protect the hoops while some of the chasers threw curveballs at me. I wasn't even trying and I think that Flint noticed because he then brought out the Bludgers and threw curveballs at me. I think that he got tired because he motioned for me to come down. I flew down and stood there. Then all of the Quidditch team came up to me.

"Welcome to the team beautiful." Flint said.

"West." I said and smirked.

He looked at me with a confused face.

"My name Flint! My name is Rose West." I said and smirked. "And thanks."

"Welcome to the team West." The rest of the boys said.

Draco just looked at me.

~