I forgive you.

~Rose

Today's the day. The day that I go to Hogwarts. When people move schools they usually say that 'my father had to move to a different work area.' Or 'my mother got sick and we had to move.' I on the other hand will just say that my parents no longer wanted me to be going so far away from home anymore. I was scared out of my living mind. I don't know what to expect for going to Hogwarts in the middle of the year. I didn't know what I should wear so I put on my school uniform. I took my Ilvermorny bag and put all school books, quills, broom, scarf, beanie, and makeup inside.

"Rose?" My Mum called me

"Hmm." I say.

"Come on let's go." She said. "You'll be late."

"I'm coming." I said and came down.

I walked down the stairs and my hair was slightly curled and my hood was flowing in the back.

"Rose!" My mother said speechless.

"What? No good?" I asked and looked at myself.

"No not that it's just that you look like a-" My mother was saying but then was cut off.

"Like a Princess!" My father then said.

My father looked at me up and down and didn't look mad. Instead he looked regretful.

"Thank you daddy." I said.

And for the first time in the last 3 days I didn't look at him with anger and didn't talk to him coldly.

"I'm so sorry Princess!" My father said and hugged me.

He hadn't called me Princess ever since I was 6 years old. He knew that whenever we would get mad at each other he would call me a nickname and I would forgive him. I wasn't ready to forgive him but I'm willing to send him my love.

"Daddy!" I called him.

"Hmm.." he said.

"I won't forgive you just yet but I'm not that mad at you anymore." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Daddy's little girl!" My mother said.

"Oh Allison." My dad said.

"Come on you need to be at Hogwarts by dinner time." My mother said.

"Yes Mum." I said.

Dad grabbed my hand and I grabbed Mum's and we apparented to Hogwarts Express. My mom looked at me and she hugged me. Mum gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Mum I can't breathe!" I said in between breaths.

"No I'm not ready to see my baby off!" Mum.

She then let go of me. I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek. Then I felt my father hug me and spun me around.

"Daddy." I said.

As he spun me around.

"I'm not 11 years old anymore." I said and laughed.

"Aww..come on we have been mad at each other for 3 days and now that we are on good terms again I can't spoil my baby girl!?" He said.

He then stopped and put me down.

"I love you daddy!" I said and hugged him.

"I love you too Princess." He said.

Dad hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Go on you'll be late." My dad said.

"Ok bye." I said and waved.

"Daddy's little girl like always." I heard my mother tell my father.

I laughed softly as I boarded the train. No one was in the train but me. When I looked at the ticket that I had in my hand I saw that it said for first class. I then walked to the first class compartment. I then sat down in the seat. I then took out one of my books and started to read.

~