The girls.

~Rose

We got back to the Manor and my father went to his office. My mother looked at me and gave me a apologetic look.

"Mum it's alright." I said.

"Is it? All I wanted was for you out of this life but instead I've got you even deeper into it." She questioned and said.

"Mum i know that I'm not a mummy's girl but I love you just as much as I love dad." I said and hugged my mum.

"Oh Rose." She said and hugged me back.

I backed up from my mum and she left. I went to the living room where the girls would floo in by. I sat down on the couch and waited for a little while. I started to read a book when I saw the green flames. The girls then came in and looked at me.

"Your late." I said and didn't look up from my book.

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"3rd period ended 10 minutes ago and it doesn't take you 8 minutes to get here." I said.

"We had to dodged Aaron." They said in union.

"True but then again it takes 5 minutes to get him to stop following you." I said.

"Just let it go Rose." Kathleen said.

Kathleen wasn't very punctual.

"Fine. Come on." I said and headed towards my room.

"Rose!" I heard my father call.

"You guys go I'll me you there." I said.

They nodded and left to my room. I then walked to my father's office.

"Yes Father?" I asked coldly.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"Sit down." He said.

I sat on the chair and crossed my legs still keeping my arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"Don't give that look Rose." My father said.

"I'm not giving you any look Father." I said.

"What are Kathleen and Katharine doing here?" He asked.

"They came to check up on me since I left school in the middle of the year." I did not softening my body or facial expression.

"Did that boy come as well?" He asked.

"His name is Aaron Father. And no he didn't come." I said.

"He better not." My father said.

"Whatever." I said softly under my breath. "May I be excused Father?" I asked.

"Yes go." He said.

I got up and left. I got into my room and saw the girls sitting on my bed.

"Rose what happened?" Katharine asked.

"Yea Aaron told us that you broke up with him and didn't come back to school." Kathleen said.

"Im not going back to Ilvermorny." I said.

And sat on my bed next to them.

"WHAT WHY?" They asked

"Because my parents made a fucken deal with the Dark Lord!" I said.

"What kind of deal!" They asked.

"1 I would become a Death Eather. 2 I would go to school at Hogwarts. And lastly I would have to be married to a Pureblood boy that is chosen from non other then the Dark Lord himself." I said.

"And your ok with that?" They asked.

"I don't have a fucking choice." I said.

"What do you mean?" Kathleen asked.

"It's either that or I die." I said.

"Oh my Merlin." Katharine said.

They both then hugged me.

"We will call, text, and owl each other all the time while your at Hogwarts." Katharine said.

"I know and so will I." I said.

We talked for a little while longer. I then looked at my phone and saw the time. 4:30.

"You 2 better go dinner is in half an hour and I don't want you to be late." I told them.

"But-" they started to say but I cut them off.

"No!" I said. "No buts go. I'll call you later." I said.

They nodded. We walked to the living room and the floo back to Ilvermorny. I was not going to lose my 2 very best friends because I was transferring to Hogwarts. My mother then came down the stairs and saw me.

"Rose darling it's dinner time." My mother said.

"Coming mum." I said.

Then all of a sudden I heard a noise.

~