Numb once more.

~Rose

We got back to Headquarters and sat down. Ron and Neville hugged me. I didn't move. I just saw my godmother kill Harry's godfather.

"Rose!" I heard a familiar voice call me.

I looked up and saw my godfather.

"Uncle Sev?" I questioned.

"What are you doing here are you hurt did anyone see you?" He asked and opened up his arms.

I ran towards him and hugged him.

"No I'm fine I just came to help." I said.

He hugged me.

"Anyways I came to bring you all back to school." He said.

I pulled away and nodded. I saw Uncle giving them a look as to say 'don't tell anyone about this' look. They all took my hand and we apparate back to the school. Everyone went to their house Common Room and Uncle Sev took me back to the Slytherin Common Room.

"Are you going to be alright?" He asked and looked around to make sure nobody was there.

"Yes I'll be fine." I said.

"Every well." He said.

It has been nearly 2 months since I had slept here. The moment I entered the dorm I was attacked by hugs.

"Rose." I heard everyone say.

I looked around and saw Felicia, Blaise, Daphne, Theo, Alicia, Olivia, and Draco. I hugged them and walked over to my bed. I didn't say anything. Felicia then hugged me and didn't ask me anything. It feels weird knowing that someone that is your family killed your best friends only family. A tear rolled down my face. I knew that everyone saw because they where all hugging me.

"I'm ok." I said. "I just need some sleep."

They all nodded and let me get into bed. I don't know how but they all fit in my bed. They all stayed with me. I felt everyone hug me. Then I fell asleep.

~