He's home.

~Rose

The Twins and I talked and talked. Until we heard the door open. I then saw a tall violet eyed brown haired boy. The moment he saw me he dropped his bag and I jumped up from the couch. I then ran towards Noah.

"Noah!" I squealed.

I ran and jumped. He caught me and carried me. I then wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tight.

"Looks like someone missed me." He said not letting go.

"You have no idea what I have been through since the last time I saw you." I said.

"You saw me about 2 months ago!" He said. "How much could have happened in 2 months?"

"A lot happened." I said.

"Well you can start by telling me why your so damn skinny and light!" He said.

"That's easy. 10 laps around the black lake at Hogwarts and 10 around the garden at the Malfoy Manor." I said.

"Good so your still exercising." He said. "WAIT WHAT! MALFOY MANOR?"

I then let go of Noah and ran towards Felicia.

"You wouldn't kill the sister that is holding you actual baby sister would you?" I asked.

"What are you doing in Malfoy Manor?" He asked trying to stay calm.

"The road was clear! Until you opened your big fat mouth!" Felicia said.

"Yea." I said.

"Ok...when I get to 3 and tell you to run for you run for it ok." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"1......2....................3! Run Rose." She said.

I then ran. I ran up the stairs and into Felicia's bedroom. I closed the door and locked it. I could hear Noah running up the stairs too.

"Come on Rose open up." Noah said.

"No way you'll probably drag me back there to get my stuff and have me come stay here!" I said.

I then opened the window and slipped out the servants exit. I looked and saw that Noah wasn't there. I then ran towards the living room.

"Is he in here?" I asked.

"Nope." The Twins said and tossed me my purse.

"Ok I'll see you all at the party tomorrow." I said and walked over to the chimney.

"Ok bye Love you little one." They said.

"Bye Rose Love you see you tomorrow." Felicia said.

"Bye Love you." I said.

I got some floo powder. Then I saw that Noah was coming in.

"West Manor!" I said and dropped the powder.

"Rose." Noah said.

I just waved knowing that he would be come after me. The green flames then took me back to my house. I got there and grabbed some more powder.

"Malfoy Manor!" I said and dropped the powder.

The green flames then took me back to the Malfoy Manor. I got out of the chimney and dusted myself off. Then some more green flames came. I then started to run. I was running up the stairs when I bumped into someone.

"Watched it West!" Malfoy said.

"Fine fine fine just move." I said.

"No!" He said.

"Malfoy move or die cause I will kill you!" I said.

"Fine go." He said and moved out of the way.

"Rose!" Noah said.

I then tried to run. But froze dead in my tracks.

~