Quidditch.

~Rose

Harry then started to tickle me. I laughed and giggled. Harry also laughed.

"Harry no stop." I said and laughed.

Harry didn't though. I then started to tickle him too. He then started to laugh and giggle.

"No no Rose stop." He said in between laughs.

"No." I said and tickled him.

I then stopped and we laid down on the ground.

"Rose?" Harry called.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Do you know how to play Quidditch?" He asked.

"Duh." I said.

"Wanna play?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Ok come on then." He said and got up.

He then offered me a hand to get up from the ground. We both took out and raised our wands.

"Accio Nimbus 2001." I said.

"Accio Firebolt." Harry said.

Then both of our brooms came flying towards us. I then caught my broom.

"Hey Rose do you think you can ride in that skirt?" Harry asked as he caught his broom.

"Oh shit hold on." I said.

I then cast a spell to change my clothes. I then changed into a gray crop top, black ripped jeans, a jean jacket, and my black converse.

 I then changed into a gray crop top, black ripped jeans, a jean jacket, and my black converse

"Ok this is much better." I said.

"You need to teach my that spell." Harry said.

I then giggled.

"Come on are we going to play or not." I said.

I then learned that Harry was Gryffindor's team Seeker. Harry also found out that I was Horned Serpents teams Keeper. We both played different positions but we had a lot of fun playing. We where there for the rest of the evening. When we checked my phone it was already dinner.

"Hey sorry but did you want to go to dinner?" Harry asked.

"No not really." I said. "Did you wanna go?"

"Nope...I can just sneak into the kitchen for some food." He said.

"Ok. Let's keep playing." I said.

When I play Quidditch I don't really care much about anything. I had Harry to thank for that. Harry made me feel like I wasn't so alone. I know that I've told Harry thank you so many times but I feel like I do t say it enough for everything that he's done for me. We where at the pitch for another 3 hours just flying laps and racing each other around the pitch. We then flew back to the castle and walked o our dorms. Harry went to the Gryffindor Tower and I back to the Dungeon.

~