I know who I am!

~Rose

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning. I took a quick shower and when I got out it was 6:00. I put on a white button up shirt, black stockings, black skirt, green Slytherin tie, gray jumper, and Slytherin Robe.

 I put on a white button up shirt, black stockings, black skirt, green Slytherin tie, gray jumper, and Slytherin Robe

I then walked out of my lavatory and walked towards my dresser. I grabbed my wand and mumbled a few spells to do my hair and makeup. I then put on the locket that Noah got me, I also put on the bracelet that Draco got me and I put on my matching ring. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:35 already. I quickly put on my black laced heel boots and grabbed my backpack. I then ran to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Password?" The Fat Lady ask.

"Bauble!" I said and the portrait swung open.

I walked in and Hermione was already downstairs waiting for me. She then gave me a green apple and we went to DADA class. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:55. When we walked in Snape looked at us.

"Good morning Professor." Hermione and I said and sat down in the front.

"Your going to have a shorter period of time today so get on with the notes and once your done you may leave." He said and went to finish writing the notes.

Hermione and I looked at each other and started to write our notes. Everyone was already here and class was not even half way done when Hermione and I finished the notes. I then got up from the stool and walked towards Snape. He then looked at me and I handed him my notebook. He snatched it from me and looked over it. He nodded and did the same with Hermione. We both got our stuff and left. We walked back to the Gryffindor Common Room and saw that nobody was awake.

"Honestly are we the only ones up?" She asked.

"Mione it's only 7:41 class doesn't start till another hour." I told her.

"True come on lets go get some breakfast." She said and I nodded.

We then went down to the Great Hall and started to eat breakfast. Then someone hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. Then I looked at the hands and saw the ring I got Draco.

"Hey Draco." I said and looked at him.

"Morning Princess." He said.

I then looked at Hermione and saw that she was shocked.

"Mione?" I questioned and snapped my fingers at her.

"Oh Shit!" She said.

I looked at her in disbelief. Did I hear this right Hermione Jean Granger just said 'Shit!' I then went shocked.

"Wow the Prince of Slytherin Draco Malfoy sitting at the Gryffindor table." She said and smirked.

"Whatever Mudblood!" Draco said.

I then slapped Draco right across the face.

"Ow!" He said and rubbed his cheek.

"Apologies." I said.

"Sorry Granger!" He said and hesitated.

"Ummm...It's fine." Hermione said and kept eating.

"Granger." Draco said as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Hmm.." She said and looked at him.

"I know that Rose will never stop saying to befriend you so ummm....wanna be friends?" He asked.

"OH MY GODRIC!" Hermione said and stood up.

"For Merlin's sake sit down and shut up!" Draco said.

Hermione sat down and looked around. The good thing was that nobody was really here to hear her say that.

"Wow Liz you have Malfoy wrapped around your baby finger." She said and looked at me.

I shrugged and kept eating my strawberry tart. I then took another spoon full of my tart and fed Draco. He opened his mouth and ate it.

"So what do you say Granger?" Draco asked.

"Fine but nobody can know about this." She said.

"Fine with me." He said. "I gotta go bye." He said and kissed me.

"Ok bye." I said as he pulled away.

Draco then left while Hermione and I kept eating and talking about our break. Mail soon came and Hermione got a copy of the Daily Prophet. Soon Harry came and ate breakfast with us. Harry told us everything that happened at the Burrow. We where now walking to Potions and Hermione was shoving the paper into her bag.

"It's so easy for them to get to you." Hermione said.

"You're bloody fucken lucky you weren't killed." I told him.

"You have to realise who you are, Harry!" Hermione and I said.

"I know who I am, Hermione, Rose!" He said annoyed.

Hermione and I then looked at the ground and looked apologetic.

"Sorry." Harry told us as we turned the corner.

"Lav, come on. Of course I'll wear it." We then heard Ron's voice.

We then saw Ron and Lavender. Lavender was clung onto Ron like a koala.

"That's my Won-Won." She said and kissed him.

"Excuse me, I have to go and vomit." Hermione said and left to the girls lavatory.

"You go to class take notes and then we'll copy them and I'm going to go get Mione." I told Harry.

He nodded and I left to go get Hermione. I walked into the girls lavatory and Myrtle appeared.

"Oh hi Myrtle." I said and waved at her.

"She's in my stall!" She said pointing to the stall and went back to doing whatever she was doing before we got there.

I knocked on the stall door and then it opened. I saw Hermione standing in the stall crying. I hugged her and we skipped our first class.

~