Tonight.

~Rose

Draco and I flew down to the Dungeon. Trying not get caught by Professor McGonagall. When we got to the Dungeon, Draco flew down and we got off. I giggled and hugged Draco.

"So where are you off to?" Draco asked.

"Uncle Sev said he wanted to talk with me so." I said and looked at him.

"Are you going to tell him about the ring?" He asked.

"No you are." I said while I gave him a small peck on the lips.

He then looked at me scared and I walked off to Uncle's office. When I got there I knocked lightly on the door.

"Enter." I heard a low voice say.

I walked in and saw Uncle Sev. I closed the door and put a Silencing Charm on the office.

"Hey Uncle Sev." I said and walked towards him.

"Hello Rose." He said and got up.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked and pulled away.

"Well the plan is on tonight." He told me.

"Everything starts tonight?" I asked.

He simply nodded and looked at me. I sighed and looked at him.

"We also need to talk about what happened the other day." He told me.

"What about it?" I asked and sat down in a chair that I transfigured.

"Your Father didn't tell me anything about it and told me that it was up to you to tell me." He said.

There was a moment of silence after Uncle Sev said that. Then I sighed and told Uncle Sev about how powerful I really am.

"Well from what your telling me it's more of a family curse." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Either your Mother or your Father is curse." He told me. "And since I know your Father's family very well it has to be your Mother."

"It can't be." I said. "What would Mum do to get herself cursed?" I asked.

"That is something you should ask your Mother." He said.

"Both Mother and Father are working right now." I said and rolled my eyes at the fact that I know they are out doing things for the Dark Lord.

"Rose you should know by now that both your parents are very loyal to the Dark Lord." Uncle said and looked at me.

"Fuck the Dark Lord for all I care." I said while rolling my eyes at him again and crossing both my legs and arms.

"Careful Rose." Uncle said. "Anyone hears you say that about the Dark Lord and it will not end well."

"Yes Uncle Sev." I said softened my expression.

"Also I was going to ask you." He said and grabbed my attention. "How are things with you and Mr. Malfoy?"

"Well they are going alright." I said and blushed. "I got Draco and James to talk like civilized wizards."

Uncle then raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at him all confused.

"James?" He asked.

"I mean Harry." I said. "Sorry I call Harry by his middle name." I explained.

"Very well." He said and then looked at his watch. "Come along we must go and meet with Dumbledore."

I nodded and got up. He then opened the door to his office and walked out with me following right behind. We then walked up to the Astronomy Tower. When we got there Dumbledore was already there waiting for us.

"Severus Rose!" He said and turned around. "It's time."

I sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Now...now Rose if you 2 do as told then everything will be fine." He said.

I nodded and looked up at him. When I did I saw him open his arms gesturing me to give him a hug. I walked up to him and hugged him. I may not have known Dumbledore for that long but I could see that he was a good man. I could definitely see why Harry admired him so much. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. I then pulled away and walked back to Uncle Sev.

"We don't have much time I sent an Owl to Harry telling him to meet me here." Dumbledore said and looked at us.

Uncle Sev and I nodded and looked at him.

"Rose you will stay here under the Tower waiting for Harry and I to return but whatever you do don't show yourself until Severus leaves Harry do you understand?" He told me.

"Yes Professor." I said and looked at him.

"Very well get to it." He said and dismissed me.

I hugged Dumbledore once more and then I hugged Uncle Sev once more too. Uncle gave me kiss on the forehead and then gestured me to go. I sighed and left. Before I left I heard what Dumbledore told Uncle Sev but what Uncle Sev said made me smile.

"You love her very much don't you?" Dumbledore asked.

"As if she where my own." Uncle Sev replied.

I then went down to the Bottom of the Astronomy Tower and hid in the shadows. A little while later I saw Uncle leave and Harry walk in. After a few moments of talking Harry and Dumbledore apparate out of the school. I then took out my phone connected my earbuds and started to listen to music.

~