Out of the Fire.

~Rose

Once again we where caught and being held. Harry got sat in a chair.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco said and brought Neville.

Didn't even bother to look at him.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asked.

"No." Harry replied.

"Liar." She said and slapped him.

I gasped and Ron held my hand. Then I felt Crabbe switch places with Draco. Crabbe was now grabbing onto Neville and Draco was holding onto me.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Professor Snape asked.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not." Umbitch said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my godfather.

"Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She asked.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last bit of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you." He said and turned around.

He was walking out of the door.

"He's got Padfoot. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden." Harry said.

The moment Harry said that Uncle Sev stopped and turned around. He looked at Harry with a are you sure face.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge asked.

"No idea." He said and walked out of there closing the door quickly.

"Very well You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought
to loosen your tongue." She said and grabbed her wand.

"That's illegal." Hermione and I said in union.

We both moved and tried to get out of Draco and Goyel's grip.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge said and put a picture of the Minister down.

She walked over to Harry.

"Any ideas?" Ron asked.

I shook my head and looked at him worriedly.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione then shouted.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge asked and looked over at her.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is I will." Hermione said and looked at Harry.

"What the fuck is she doing?" I whispered to Ron.

"I don't know." He said.

"Where what is?" Umbridge asked.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione said.

"Let her go." Umbridge said. "You 2 will come with me."

Goyel let go of Hermione and Umbridge took Harry and Hermione with her. We all tried to get free but they wouldn't.

"What the fuck are you even doing here?" Draco whispered.

"That's none of your concern." I whispered back.

I then saw that Ron was reaching into his pocket.

"What are you doing?" Crabbe asked.

"Nothing just getting some chocolates I got hungry." Ron said.

"Give them to us." Crabbe said.

Ron took out a few candys that where chocolates that I ate and made me puke my insides out for an hour. Crabbe and Goyel then ate the chocolate. They offered some to Draco but he refused. Soon they all ate the chocolates and turned pale.

"Run!" I whispered to Ron.

Everyone then ran and Ron grabbed onto me. I guess that Draco wasn't expecting anything to happen because his grip was not so tight. We ran out of there.

"You guys go I'll meet you there!" I said.

"What no." Ginny said.

"Do you want Malfoy to come and grab you guys?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

"Then go I'll alert Lupin." I said.

They nodded and left.

~