Potions.

~Rose

I was standing next to Hermione and across from Harry making my potion. I had made some adjustments to my potions book to make the potion better. Peoples ingredients where flying all over the room. Except for Harry's or mine.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked us.

"You crush it." I said.

"Yea don't cut it." Harry said.

"No, the instructions specifically says to cut." Hermione said and showed us her book.

"No, really." We said.

I giggled and kept working on my potion. Soon most of us where done and ready for the Professor to check. Professor Slughorn was now checking Harry's potion. Professor Slughorn had dropped a leaf inside of Harry's cauldron and it died.

"It's perfect." Professor Slughorn said.

"Professor." I called out.

"Yes Miss. West?" He asked

"May you check mine next?" I asked.

He nodded his head and stepped up to my cauldron. He grabbed another leaf and dropped it in. Instantly like Harry's the leaf died.

"Merlin's beard! It is perfect!" Professor Slughorn said.

Hermione scoffed while Harry and I smiled at each other.

"These 2 are so perfect I'd just say one drop would kill us all!" Professor said and smiled at us.

I smiled at Harry and he smiled at me. We laughed softly and looked at Hermione. She just gave us a smile as in saying 'I don't care'. Harry and I where the only ones who didn't look like we went mad.

"Here we are then, as promised. 2 vials of Felix Felicis. Congratulations. Use it well." Professor Slughorn said and gave Harry and I one vial each.

"So how did you do it Harry?" I asked as we all left the potions classroom.

"What do you mean?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yea your better at Defense Against the Dark Arts not Potions." I said.

"Ummm...Luck?" He said and held up the vial of Liquid Luck.

I laughed and gently pushed him. Hermione was still in disbelief and Ron was to busy complaining about Quidditch tryouts coming up and that now he had no time to practice. The rest of the day went by smoothly.

~