Girls Night.

~Rose

Noah left and I giggled.

"Well then since your still alive, giggling, and still here I take it that your not leaving anytime soon?" Someone asked.

I turned around and there he was Malfoy. Shirtless like always.

"Yup Noah went back home." I said and smiled.

"Ok well imma go." He said.

"Yea me too." I said.

Malfoy walked into the kitchen and I walked up the stairs. I went into my room and took a shower. When I got out I changed into my black matching set of pajamas.

 When I got out I changed into my black matching set of pajamas

I then sat on my bed and watched a movie on my laptop. I then heard a knock on my door.

"I'm coming!" I said.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. I then saw Aunt Bella and Narcissa.

"Oh Aunt Bella, Narcissa." I said in shock. "Come in."

They walked in.

"Sorry to barge in on you but we throught that we could have a girls night." Narcissa said.

"Oh well alright." I said and smiled. "What would you like to do first?"

"Well anything you would like." Bella said.

"We could play music." Narcissa said.

"Alright." I said.

I took out a small travel size speaker from my trunk.

"It may look small but it's pretty loud." I said and gave her the speaker.

Narcissa took out a phone that looked a little bit like mine.

"Cissy! Where did you get that?" Bella asked.

"I was playing this game with a few of my friends and well I lost and had to get this thing." She said. "I learned to use it."

"Oh well did you just upgrade it?" I asked.

"Yes just last month." Narcissa said.

"Oh ok well let's play some music and let girls night start." I said.

They nodded. Narcissa connected her phone to my speaker and played some music. They might be in their mid-thirty's but they know how to have fun. We did facial masks, did each other's hair, talked about their love lives and who they wanted to be. I was then looking for my phone to take a selfie and to check if Felicia had called me. But I couldn't find it.

"I'll be right back." I said.

"Alright." Narcissa said and smiled.

I got out of my room and went looking for my phone. I checked the living room where I was talking with Noah but it wasn't there. I then went to asked Malfoy. I knocked on his door.

"It's open come in." He said.

I opened the door and peaked my head inside. I then saw Malfoy laying on his bed looking at a quidditch magazine.

"Hey have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"No." He said and looked at me. "Can't find it?"

"If I could find it I wouldn't be here!" I said.

"Alright no need to be rude go ask Adrien." He said.

"Can you ask him?" I asked.

"No." He said and went back to reading his magazine.

"Oh come on Malfoy please." I said and looked at him innocent.

"Fine. Stay here." He said and got out of bed.

"Thank you Draco." I teased.

"Yea yea whatever." He said and walked out.

I walked into his room and it looks beautiful. Everything was black and green. Nothing more or less then I would expect since it's Malfoy. Even his nightstand was black wood.

 Even his nightstand was black wood

For a guy it's very clean. I then heard him came back in.

"Here." He said and handed me my phone.

"Thanks. I better get back to my room." I said.

"Is my Mom and Aunt still in your room?" He asked.

"Yea how'd you know?" I answered.

"I saw them knock on your door." He said.

"Oh well yea I better get back." I said and opened the door. "Night Malfoy."

"Night West." He said.

I walked out and went into my room.

"Tell us everything." Narcissa and Aunt Bella said in union.

"Ah.." I yelped. "Ummmm...about what?"

"About you and Dragon of course." Narcissa said.

"Draco's nickname is Dragon." I asked.

"Yes." Bella said.

"Thanks now I can tease him with it." I said and smirked.

"But what happened that took so long to get your phone?" Bella asked.

"I couldn't find it so I asked Draco." I said. "He didn't have it and told me to asked Adrien, I asked him if he could go get it he did and gave me back my phone that's all that happened."

"So nothing happened?" They asked.

"No nothing. Now come on let's take a picture." I said and yawned.

"Alright." Aunt Bella said.

We all got close and posed. We then took a pictures of how we looked.

"Oh look at the time 1:30 in the morning we best be off to sleep. Rose don't forget that your parents are coming in the morning for the party." Narcissa said.

"Oh I didn't think they would come here." I said. "They didn't tell me anything. Do you know what time?"

"No but I believe if anything 2 hours before the party." Bella said.

"Ok thank you." I said.

"We are going to go sleep in our room. Goodnight Rose." Narcissa said and hugged me.

"Goodnight Narcissa." I said and hugged her.

I then pulled away and Bella opened up her arms for a hug.

"Goodnight Bella." I said and hugged her.

"Goodnight my love." She said while she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for tonight." I said.

They smiled and nodded at me. Then they walked out and I closed the door. I then walked over to my bed and fell asleep.

~