Traitor.

~Rose

I was fast asleep when I was woken by a burning pain in my left arm. I quickly woke up and pulled up my sleeve to see the Mark moving. I then heard high pitch screamings. I got up and ran to the boys dormitory. When I got in there I saw Felicia and Daphne crying. Blaise and Theo where just holding their left arms.

"Someone is calling us." I said and walked in.

I took out my wand and casted a Silencio Charm.

"Rose why aren't you in pain?" Felicia asked.

"It hurts but I know how to hide it better." I said. "We need to get going so hurry up and change." I said.

I walked back to my dorm grabbed a bag that I labeled D.E.C. That stands for Death Eater Clothes and walked into the lavatory. We all know that we can't wear anything that isn't black when we got home. I put on a simple Black dress, and a Black leather jacket.

I got out of the lavatory and put the bag back into my closet

I got out of the lavatory and put the bag back into my closet. I put on my Black laced heel boots and my jewelry. I waved my wand and did my makeup and hair. I grabbed a purse put an extra change of clothes, my wand, phone, and earbuds. I went to the Common Room and waited impatiently for the others. The Mark was hurting more and more. Soon they all came down and looked at me. Felicia looked like she was going to cry and Daphne smudged her makeup a bit.

"Hurry up let's go." I said and gestured for all of them to come with me.

We all then left and got to Uncle Sev's office. I just bursted in and he got up quickly.

"Rose for Godrics sake knock!" He scowled me.

I walked up to him and showed him my Mark.

"There is no time." I said.

The others then walked in. He raised an eyebrow and saw that the girls where ready to cry.

"Very well go and Rose when you are dismissed you all come straight back that means that you better not stay with Mr. Malfoy." Uncle said.

"Yes yes I know let's go." I said and held their hands.

I then apparated us to the Malfoy Manor. When we got there the pain went away and I quickly walked into the meeting room. We all sat down and waited. We all then heard a soft cough and we all looked at the door. To our surprise it was not Voldemort that was standing before us but our parents.

"Mum?" I called out. "Dad?"

My parents where in front. Dad walked up to me and hugged me.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes but I need you to be honest with me right now." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Where were you last night?" He asked.

"I was at Hogwarts." I said.

"Don't lie to me Rose." He said.

"I'm not lying I was at Hogwarts fast asleep." I said.

Dad pointed his wand at me and mumbled something.

He was trying to look into my head but I didn't allow him to see the actual memory. I let him see me fast asleep in the library. He stopped and put down his wand.

"What is all this Father?" I asked as gave him my death glare.

"The Dark Lord thinks that there is a traitor among us and nobody saw you in bed for 3 hours." He said.

"I have an exam tomorrow for Advanced Potions and needed to study so I was in the library since dinner." I said.

Dad nodded and then hugged me. Not a complete lie I was in the library and I do have an exam tomorrow for Potions. Then I saw Uncle Mason do the same to Felicia. Then Daphne's Dad did, then Blaise's Dad and lastly Theo's Dad. We all got our minds checked to make sure that we weren't a traitor even though mine was a semi lie. We where dismissed but I quickly went up to see Draco as our Mum's want to make sure that we where ok. When I got up to his room I knocked.

"I'm not in the mode for visitors so go away." Draco yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and walked in.

"Dragon I honestly don't care if your in the mode for visitors or not." I said and placed my hands on my hips. "I get to see you whenever I want."

Draco quickly looked up at me and smiled. He moved some of the books and papers that where on the floor and ran to me.

"Rose!" He said and hugged me.

I giggled and hugged him back.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled away. "I've never seen your room this cluttered."

He chuckled as we both walked over to his bed. I tried not to step on anything while I was add it. Draco moved a few books and papers from his bed. Then he sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Well someone has to start planning this Wedding don't you think!?" He answered and kissed me.

I kissed him back and smiled. I also felt him smile as our kiss grew longer. We where then interrupted by giggles. Draco and I then looked over to the door and saw all of the females in the house peeking their head in the doorway.

"Mum!" Draco and I said in union.

"What?" Both our mums asked.

"Privacy..." I said and tried to stand up.

"No." Draco then said and pulled me back down on his lap.

This just made them giggle even more.

"Dragon what do you mean 'No'?" I asked and tried to get up once more.

"No your mine." He said in a soft baby voice and pulled me back on his lap.

"Draco let go please." I said trying to get out of his grip.

He shook his head no and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Cissy.!" I called out.

"Rose why don't you just stay?" She asked and let out a soft giggle.

"I can't Uncle Sev gave me specific instructions saying to come back to school." I said and shrugged.

"Aright." She said and smiled. "You better get going."

"No." Draco said and hugged me.

"Come over to my dorm tonight and then we can talk." I whispered softly in his ear.

I then looked at him and saw a smirk plastered on his face. He let me go and then I got up. We all walked out of Draco's room and left to the living room. When we got there we said goodbye to our parents and left.

~