Killing 2 Birds With 1 Stone.

~Rose

It's been 2 weeks since I talked to Dad and got the howler that Mum sent me with him. Hermione hasn't told me anything new so I assumed that everything was going fine. I'm in Transfiguration Class right now taking notes since I didn't want to take Transfiguration tomorrow. Everything was fine when all of a sudden I felt a pain on my left forearm I looked around and saw that it was just me so I made sure that Professor McGonagall didn't see me as I sneaked out of class. When I did I ran straight to Uncle Sev's office. I knocked since he hates it when I don't. When he didn't answer I just walked right on in. He wasn't there so I wrote a note telling him why I left and where I was going. The note said,
'𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮. ꨄ𝓡.𝓔.𝓦.'
(If you can't read it.......-'They called me so I went home. ꨄR.E.W.')
I then left the note of his desk and apparated to Malfoy Manor. When I walked in I saw Aunt Bella was waiting for me.

"Rose welcome my Darling." She said and gave me a kiss.

"Good evening Aunt Bella." I said and smiled.

Then my parents walked in and I walked towards them.

"What's wrong?" I then whispered in their ear as I hugged them.

"They found the boy." Father said.

"What?" I whispered yelled.

Then I heard loud footsteps and sure enough here come Hermione and Ron being held captive by a couple of snatchers. Then there was another boy it looked like Harry but I wasn't sure I had to take a closer look.

"Get Draco." Aunt Bella then said and smirked.

We waited a little until Draco came down. He kept a straight face when he walked in. Aunt Bella then skipped towards us and grabbed our hands. She guided us towards the boy. We both kneeled down and looked at him. Sure enough it was him Harry James Potter.

"No it's not him." I said and got up.

"Well?" Aunt Bella asked Draco who was still looking at Harry.

"I can't be sure." Draco said and got up.

I turned around and looked towards Draco.

"Draco Rose. Look closely." Lucius then said and grabbed Draco's neck and my shoulder while gripping it tightly. "If we are the ones to hand the Potter boy over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?" He told us in a concerned tone.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy." One of the snatchers then asked.

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?" Lucius yelled and tightened his grip on us even more making both Draco and I flinch.

"Lucius." Narcissa and Dad said making Lucius let go of us.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." Aunt Bella said in a semi comforting tone. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure." She said and picked up Harry's head my his hair.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked avoiding the question.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Aunt Bella and I asked at the same time.

"He came to us like that." Another snatcher then said. "Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon." He added.

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx." She said and let go of Harry. "Was it you, dearie?" She asked and walked towards Hermione.

Hermione didn't say anything and Aunt Bella got frustrated.

"Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was." Aunt Bella said and extended her arm out.