Gryffindor Tryouts.

~Rose

Snape then let us out and Hermione and I where the last ones to leave.

"So what time do you want to go to the Quidditch pitch later?" Hermione asked.

"Well I can come over to the Tower after my last class since I have some clothes in my bag and from there we can go to the pitch." I said.

"Ok come on let's go to potions." Hermione said and we walked to potions class.

When we got there of course we where the only ones there with Professor Slughorn. Soon everyone else came and we took notes on Golpalott's Third Law. That finished and I had to go to Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall had us try a Bird Conjuring Charm. Then I went for Herbology. Professor Sprout had us take notes on Whomping Willow. I then had go to the Astronomy Tower for Astronomy. Professor Sinistra also had us take notes on the Lunar Phases. I then had to go to Divination. Professor Firenze had actually cancelled our lessons for today. I was surprised so I went to do my homework in the library.

"Hey Rose." I heard someone call me.

I turned around and saw Harry.

"Oh hey Hares." I said and hugged him.

"What are you doing here I thought you had Divination?" He asked and hugged me back.

"I do but Professor Firenze canceled lessons today." I said and pulled away.

"Oh well so did Professor Flitwick." Harry said and sat down next to me.

"I guess that means that I have 2 free periods." I said and giggled.

I laughed softly and then nodded his head.

"Hey you coming to watch the Quidditch tryouts?" Harry asked.

"Of course I need to check out who is gets the position for Keeper to scare them." I said.

"You got positioned for Keeper on the Slytherin team?" Harry asked in shock.

"Yea I happen to be pretty good Hares." I said and raised my eyebrow.

"No no it's not that it's just that they normally don't except girls on the team." He said.

"Well I'm the first girl in like..." I started to say.

"Forever." We then said at the same time.

We giggled and did our homework for our other classes. Then the last bell for the day rang and Harry and I left the library and went to the Gryffindor Tower.

"So are you planning to keep Ginny in her position as Chaser?" I asked and winked at him.

"Umm...Yea." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

"So how long have you liked Gin?" I asked.

"How long have you liked Malfoy?" He asked

"Agh how is it that you and Hermione just know who I like and how do I know who you 2 like?" I asked and playfully hit him.

"I was only joking about that but now I know thanks sis." Harry said and smirked.

"Your a dead man walking Potter." I said.

"That's if you catch me West." He said and ran.

I then ran after him. He got to the Tower first and as the portrait was closing I said the password and the Fat Lady let me in. Then when I got in I didn't see Harry anywhere. I walked in slowly and then I felt a pair of hand grab my waist and hug me from behind.

"You lose." Harry whispered.

"No fair." I said and pouted.

He laughed and we sat on the couch. Then I saw Ron and Hermione come in. Ron was bugging Hermione to do something for him and she then gave in. Harry and I giggled.

"Hey Mione can I change in your dorm?" I asked.

"Well since you where practically living with me, Ginny, and Lavender last year then I guess that you can say it's our dorm." She said.

I giggled and nodded. We went up to our dorm as she now calls it.

"It's cold outside so I suggest you dress warm." She said.

I haven't gone outside so I didn't know. I then changed into a green knitted sweater that Mrs. Weasley knitted me for my birthday last year, black jeans, a Slytherin scarf, a matching knitted green beanie, and black boots.

 Weasley knitted me for my birthday last year, black jeans, a Slytherin scarf, a matching knitted green beanie, and black boots

I left my white button up shirt and my jumper on. I also curled my hair and did my makeup. I put on a watch and grabbed my bag. Hermione came out and we walked downstairs to the Common Room. There was a note on the small table near the fire.

𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢. 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 2 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
-𝙷.𝙹.𝙿.

Hermione and I read the note.

"Harry." We said in union.

I put the note in my bag and we left to the Quidditch pitch. Hermione was right it was cold out here. We got to the Quidditch pitch and sat down. There where a lot of people trying out for all of the positions. We where there for about 2 hours watching player after player after player. 2 of the players urgently had to go to the hospital wing. Now it was time for Keepers.

"Who's that?" I asked Hermione.

I pointed at a boy with blond curly hair a a built body.

"Cormac." She said.

"Oh well I don't think he can do well for Keeper he's more of a beater." I said and shrugged.

She shrugged and we kept watching the game. I was wrong he was really quick and agile.

"Confundus." I whispered.

Then I saw that Cormac's broom went confused twice. I then looked at Hermione and she was also looking at me.

"Did you." We both said.

We started to laugh because we both said Confundus at the same time. Now it was Ron's turn. Ron was doing ok until it the last part. He ended up slipping off his broom. Hermione and I then stood up and held onto our wands just in case he started to fall we would catch him. But luckily he got back on his broom. Hermione and I sighed and sat back down. Soon tryouts where done. Hermione and I ran back to the Gryffindor Tower and got close to the fire. A little while later Ron and Harry came in.

~