Christmas Party.

~Rose

I got to see Draco a little more these past 2 days and I told him that I was going to the Christmas party with Harry. He was ok with it as long as nothing where to happen between Harry and I. I reassured him and told him that it would be gross since I consider Harry like my brother. It was almost time to go and I was just getting ready. I had painted my nails black and red. I also put on a long black and red faded dress, and I put on my black high heel shoes.

I then walked out of my bathroom

I then walked out of my bathroom. I did my makeup, covered up the Dark Mark, did my hair, put on my diamond stud earrings, a few silver rings, and a black, silver choker with a red gem on it. I then grabbed a red and black laced bag and put my wand and phone in. I was now ready to go so I went to the meeting spot that I told Harry to meet me at. I stood there for a bit.

"Hey R." Harry said and gave me a side hug.

"Hey Hares." I said and hugged him back.

"Ready?" He asked and offered me his hand.

"Course." I said and took his hand.

We then walked together into Slughorn's chamber that had mysteriously gotten bigger. Then a photographer took a picture of Harry and I before entering the party.

"Drink?" Neville asked and handed out a silver tray.

"Neville." Harry and I said in union.

"I didn't get into the Slug Club. It's okay, though. He's got Belby hanging up towels in the looroom." He said and smiled.

"I'm fine, mate. Thanks." Harry said.

"Okay." Neville said. "Rose how about you?"

I shrugged and took the glass of champagne. Harry and I then saw Hermione and went with her.

"Hermione, what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"No, I've just escaped. I mean, I left Cormac under the mistletoe." She said and sounded a bit embarrassed.

"Cormac?" Harry and I asked her. "That's who you invited?"

"I thought it would annoy Ron the most." She said. "He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant."

"Dragon tartare?" A Waiter asked.

"No, I'm fine, thank you." We all said.

"Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath." He told us.

"On second thought, it might keep Cormac away." Hermione said and took the tray.

She then began to eat them when I nudged her. She then saw that Cormac was coming.

"Godricr, here he comes." Hermione said.

I then slipped out first and then Hermione right after me.

"Still can't believe you came with that idiot." I said and rolled my eyes while taking a sip of my champagne.

"Oh give me that!" Hermione said and drank all of my champagne.

"Hey!" I said and looked at her.

"There's more and right now I need it more than you." She said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed another glass of champagne. Hermione and I where talking when I saw Filch drag someone in by the corner of my eye.

"Take your hands off me, you filthy Squib." I heard Draco's voice say.

"Professor Slughorn, sir. I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited to your party." Filch said and had Draco by the back of his suit.

"Ok, ok, I was gate-crashing. Happy?" Draco said.

He then met eye contact with me and I just looked away from him.

"I'll escort him out." I heard Professor Snape say.

With that I quickly looked back to see Professor Snape looking at Draco mad and disappointed.

"Certainly, Professor." Draco said and fixed his suit.

"Alright, everyone carry on, carry on." Professor Slughorn said and waved at us.

I then skipped out of the party and fallowed Uncle Sev and Draco.

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Draco said.

I didn't quite hear anything else so I peaked my head out a little and quickly turned around to then they wouldn't see me but to late I was caught.

"Come out Rose I know your there!" Uncle Sev said.

I came out and Draco looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I know that you didn't tell her about the task." Uncle Sev said.

"Good thing too." I said and looked at them both with anger.

"Rose?" Draco called out.

"I know we have to stay alive and all but your hurting my friends!" I said.

Uncle Sev then grabbed my wrist and pinned both Draco and I to the wall.

"I swore to protect the both of you. I made the Unbreakable Vow." He said.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Out of all others, me, and I won't fail him." Draco said.

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious, let me assist you." Uncle said.

"No. I was chosen. This is my moment." He said.

I still couldn't believe that Draco was going to extreme lengths to do this. Uncle made the Unbreakable Vow.

"I won't be a part of this so whatever you both did with the Dark Lord I'm not taking part of it!" I said and looked at Uncle Sev.

"He will kill you." He said and placed his hand on my face.

"My life has been in jeopardy since the day I was born!" I said.

They both just looked at me.

"I will pretend that this conversation never happened. Noah will be arriving here tomorrow so I better go and get some sleep." I said.

I walked out of the corridor and texted Hermione.
'𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖...𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍.'

I then went back to my dorm and just laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

~