I know.

~Rose

When I left the Hospital Wing I went to the Astronomy Tower. Nobody was up there when I got there. Usually there were people up here snogging. I didn't mind being up here alone though. I walked towards the edge of the tower and leaned against the rails that stopped me from falling to my death. I looked up at the sky and looked at the stars. Everyone by now knows that Ron was some how poisoned. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard something.

"A sickle for your thought my Love?" I heard Draco's voice.

I turned around and saw him looking at me. He walked towards me and I turned back around and leaned against the railing. He hugged me from behind and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why did you have Crabbe and Goyle follow me these past few months?" I asked.

"Just want to make sure your not getting into trouble." He said and kissed my cheek.

"When where you going to tell me?" I asked.

"About what Princess?" He asked.

"About the second half of your task!" I said. "I mean our task!"

I then turned around and looked at him.

"I didn't want you caught up in this anymore then you where are!" He said.

"Draco as much as you don't want me to be caught up in this more then I already am, but I remind you that am a Death Eater and I was a Death Eater before you!" I told him.

"Rose don't you see that I'm trying to protect you!" He said.

"I know but either way I was going to find out don't you think?" I said and cupped his face.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me!" He said.

"And nothing will!" I told him. "But that is because I'm with you." I said and looked into his blue grayish eyes.

"Thank you for understanding!" He said and leaned his forehead against my forehead.

I then kissed him and he kissed me back so passionately. Godric I missed him so much. I only saw Draco during dinner and sometimes in the Common Room. Even though I'm a Prefect and Head Girl I don't like to walked around the corridors after curfew. So I never went looking for Draco. I hardly took much responsibility for being a Prefect or Head Girl. Draco then pulled back and we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Well that was amazing!" I said and smirked.

"It was." He said and chuckled. "Come on lets go."

I smiled and started to walk away when he pulled me back.

"Dragon?" I questioned him and looked at him.

"Who said that you where walking?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow and he grabbed my waist.

"Jump." He said.

I shook my head no and raised my eyebrow.

"Trust me!" He told me.

I do trust Draco so I jumped. He then threw me up and I landed on his back.

"Damn girl your light as fuck!" He said and began to walk down the Astronomy Tower.

"Oh Fuck off!" I said and leaned my head on his back.

He just chuckled and he walked to our dorms. It was a good thing that I had decided to wear a pair of blue jeans and a hoodie. When we got to our dorms Draco put me down.

"Stay with me?" He asked.

"Hmmmm.....of course..." I said and saw his face light up. "Not!"

"What why?" He asked and quickly pouted.

"Because unlike you I have DADA at 7:00 in the morning." I said and gave him a pecked.

"Well just skip class!" He said and pulled me towards him.

"I can't I already skipped today's lessons!" I said and looked at him.

"Fine just cuddle with me then." He said and pouted.

I looked at him pout and it was so cute. I took a bit to make it look like I was thinking about it before I answered him.

"Fine...your such a baby." I said and opened his door.

"I am not!" He said and closed his door.

I just giggled and jumped on his bed. He walked towards his bed and I covered myself with his blankets. As I brought the blanket up to my face I noticed that they smell so much like him. He went into his lavatory and changed into some sweats and a hoodie. He got into bed and hugged me. I turned around and leaned my head on his chest. He held me and we both fell asleep.

~