Draco.

~Rose

I was heading back to my dorm when someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. I looked at who it was and it was Draco.

"Draco?" I questioned.

"Why are you trying out for the Quidditch team?" He asked and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I told you this summer that I wanted to tryout for the team this year." I said and looked way from him.

"I didn't think you where serious." He said and tried to make eye contact with me.

"Draco you know what I want I get at any lengths." I said still looking way.

He then grabbed my chin with his thumb and first finger and made me look into his blue gray eyes.

"I know that you could smell me in the Amortentia." Draco said and smirked.

I didn't respond.

"I could have smelled anyone." I said and tried to look anywhere else but at him.

He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine.

"Your eyes tell me different." He said.

For some reason I had the urge to kiss him. I guess spending all summer with him was not such a good idea. But then again maybe it was. I let out a small smile.

"What are you thinking Princess?" Draco asked.

When he asked that I didn't even think. I just grabbed his face and leaned in. I saw him close his eyes first and I got out of his grip and ran into my room. The moment I closed the door I could hear Draco chuckling. I giggled too and walked into my lavatory. I can't believe I was about to kiss him. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. I took a quick shower and got into Draco's hoodie and sweats.

 I took a quick shower and got into Draco's hoodie and sweats

I dried my hair and got into bed. I wrapped myself with my blankets and fell asleep.

~