O.W.L.'s

~Rose

The time had gone by so fast. That all of sudden it was time to take our O.W.L.'s. Most of us had scars on our hands that said 'we must not tell lies.' Or 'we must behave.' Either way we had something scared on our hands. We where all in the Great Hall doing our O.W.L.'s when we heard a noise coming from the hall. We all looked back and the noise got louder and louder. Umbridge then looked out of the doors and a firework came in and exploded. Shortly after Fred and George came flying in. They threw more fireworks and all our O.W.L.'s where blown away. We all cheered and watched them.

"Ready when you are!" Fred said.

George nodded. Then they let go of a big firework and it turned into a Dragon. Soon it was chasing Umbridge. When it disappeared we all went outside and saw the letter 'W' for Weasley. I looked around and saw Harry on the floor.

"Harry!" I said and got close to him.

"Harry you ok?" Hermione asked and was next to him too.

"Sirius." Harry said.

We looked at each other and Ron came. We got Harry up and we took him back to the Common Room. We all went into our dorms and changed. I put on a black crop top, white ripped jeans, a thin gray sweater, and white converse.

 I put on a black crop top, white ripped jeans, a thin gray sweater, and white converse

Hermione and I walked downstairs and saw that Harry and Ron where walking out. We ran towards them.

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione and I asked.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley." He said.

Harry had told me all about this.

"It's the door I've been dreaming about.
I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before." He said.

"Harry wait." I said.

"Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries." He said.

"Harry, please, just listen." Hermione said and stopped.

We all stopped and looked at her.

"What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?" She asked.

"What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" I asked.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?" Harry asked.

He then started walking again.

"Rose, Hermione he's the only family I've got left." Harry said.

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network." He said.

"But Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Ron said.

"Not all of them." Harry said.

We all followed him to Umbridge's office.

"Alohomora." Harry said.

We all then walked to the chimney.

"Alert the Order if you can." Harry said.

"Are you mental?" I asked.

"We're going with you." Ron said.

"It's too dangerous." Harry said.

"When are you going to get it into
your head?" Hermione asked.

"We're in this together." We all told Harry in union.

"That you are." A voice said.

We all turned around and saw Umbitch standing there.

~