Everyones Hangover.

~Rose

When I woke up I had no idea where I was. I looked around and saw Ginny sleeping next to me. I took out my phone and saw that it was 5:30 a.m. well there goes my chance to sleep. I looked around and saw that I was still in the Room of Requirements. My head didn't hurt that bad and I didn't have a hangover Thank Godric! I got out of the bed that I was in and got out of the Room of Requirements. I quickly went back to the Slytherin dormitory and changed. I'm going to go on a run since that's mostly what I've been doing since Quidditch has been canceled for this year. I put on a Black sports bra, Black and Green joggers and a pair of my Black and Green Nike running shoes.

 I put on a Black sports bra, Black and Green joggers and a pair of my Black and Green Nike running shoes

I covered the Dark Mark, I grabbed a water bottle and put it in my bag. I then jogged to the Black Lake. When I got there I did a few stretches and then ran around the Lake. I then ran back to the castle and walked to the Gryffindor Common Room. When I got there I saw everyone sleeping in a hammock.

"Oh my Godric." I whispered softly to myself.

I walked over to Seamus and Dean. I shook them and they woke up.

"Hey guys sorry to wake you but I have a question..." I said as they started to wake up.

"Rose?" Seamus called out and rubbed his eyes.

"Rose ummmm....You do realize that we are guys right?" Dean asked and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked and looked at him confused.

"Harry would kill us if he found out that we could see part of you so put something over yourself." Dean said and pointed to my chest.

"Oh yea." I said and took out a windbreaker.

I put it on and then they looked back at me.

"What happened here?" I asked and looked at them.

"The Carrow Twins punished all the households except for Slytherin." Seamus said and yawned.

"That's fucked up." I said.

"Yea but there is nothing anyone can do." Dean said.

"Ok well go back to sleep I'm going to go change and then head to class." I told them.

"The lavatory should still be in the girls dormitory." Dean said and pointed up at the stairs.

I nodded and quickly went to the lavatory. I put on my uniform, did my makeup, and did my hair.

I didn't put on my shoes to then I didn't make any noise in leaving

I didn't put on my shoes to then I didn't make any noise in leaving. I the put on my Ring necklace hid it under my white shirt, put on my Rose Gold ring, matching bracelet, and the Gold locket that Noah got me for Christmas. I then looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:50 a.m. I have class in 10 minutes so I better get going. I was walking out the Gryffindor Tower and heading to Transfiguration. When I got there Professor McGonagall was already in there.

"Morning Professor." I said and sat down.

"Morning West." She said and smiled at me.

I started to put on my shoes when she walked up to me.

"Come on Rose join me for some breakfast." She said and smiled at me.

"But Professor what about class?" I asked.

"Ha!" She laughed. "With the hangover that everyone has I doubt anyone will be coming to class."

"You know?" I asked.

"Of course but don't worry dear I was young once too." She said.

We then went into her office and we had breakfast together while she tutored me.

~