Meeting.

~Rose

I don't even know where to begin about this summer. But what I can say is that I'm now 17 and I'm allowed to use magic outside school. There have been more meeting with the Dark Lord so it's been harder to avoid them. I kept in touch with the Trio. I got 2 new phone's to give 1 to Hermione to then we can keep in touch and I can come and help them when ever I can. My Father then told me that I had to go to the next meeting. I obeyed and went with my parents to the Malfoy Manor. When we got there of course we where the first to get there. I sat next to my mother not saying a word when I heard someone call out my name.

"Rose!" I heard Draco's voice call out.

I quickly looked up and saw Draco standing there at the door to the meeting room. I quickly got up and ran to him. He hugged me and I hugged him back. When I hugged him I could feel that he had gotten skinnier and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He kissed my forehead and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"We have to talk after." I then whispered and nodded my head.

He nodded and we went to sit down. We had to sit with our family so I was sat in between my Mother and my Uncle Mason. Soon all the Death Eaters where here waiting for the Dark Lord to come. A cold wind then came and we saw the Dark Lord and his snake Nagini. We waited a little while longer before Uncle Sev walked in.

"Severus, I was beginning to worry
you'd lost your way..." Voldemort said and looked at Snape. "Come, we have saved you a seat."

Uncle Sev then walked over to the only available seat next to the Dark Lord.

"You bring news, I trust?" He asked Snape.

"It will happen next Saturday." Snape told him. "At nightfall"

"I've heard differently my Lord."  Yaxley then said. "Dawlish, the Auror has let slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns 17."

"This is a false trail." Snape said. "The Auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter."

They kept arguing and I zoned out. I was going to meet up with everyone at the Burrow tonight night. I then snapped out of my thoughts since Voldemort caught my attention.

"If I am to kill him I must do it with anothers wand!" He stated and walked towards Draco and his family. "Well, surely one of you
would like the honor."

We all stood quiet as he stopped right behind Lucius.

"What about you, Lucius?" He asked.

"My Lord?" He asked and looked at Voldemort from behind.

"My Lord." Voldemort teased. "I require your wand." He said and held out his hand.

Lucius then got his walking stick and took out his wand. He gave it to Voldemort and he broke the snake off the top of his wand. Voldemort tossed it of the table and most of them flinched. He put the wand to his ear like if the wand was whispering something to him.

"Do I detect Elm?" He then asked.

"Yes, my Lord." Lucius said and nodded.

"And the core?" He asked.

"Dragon Heartstring my Lord." Lucius said in a quiver.

"Dragon Heartstring?" He said and looked over at the end of the table.

"To those of you who do not know we are joined here tonight by Miss. Charity Burbage who until recently taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said and brought her over. "Her speciality was muggle studies. It is Miss. Burbage's belief that Muggles are not so different. than us, She would given her way have us mate with them."

Everyone then laughed except for my family and Draco. My parents where not really all that sucked into the Pure-Blood shit.

"To her the mixture of magical and Muggle blood is not an abomination but something, to be encouraged." He added once the laughter stopped.

"Severus. Rose." She called out and looked at us. "Severus, please." She pleaded.

Uncle Snape just looked at her with no emotions and then she looked at me.

"Rose please we're friends." She said.

I didn't say anything. Then Voldemort killed her. I saw Draco flinch and so did Felicia and the Twins. I looked away from her lifeless body knowing that I couldn't do shit to help her.

"Nagini. Dinner." Voldemort said and his snake slithered over.

Everyone moved there hands as Nagini slithered over to Professor Burbage. I kept my hands on the table and she just slithered over my hands. Once she finished eating Professor Burbage Voldemort dismissed the meeting and left with Nagini. All the Death Eaters left leaving only my family and the Malfoy's there. We all then went to the living room and I told my parents that I would go home later. They nodded at me and left so did my Uncle Mason, Aunt Aurora, Noah, Leo, Jacob, and Felicia. Narcissa and Lucius went to their bedroom while Draco gestured me to go with him back to his room.

~