Travel.

~Rose

When I got to London I went straight to the Café where Hermione and I are supposed to meet up. I ordered a cappuccino and waited for Hermione to get there. A little while later Hermione walked in. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Are you alright?" I asked and looked at her.

"I....I....I.." She stuttered and then a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What happened?" I asked and had her sit down.

"I erased myself from my parents." She said and cried.

"Oh Mione." I said and hugged her.

We stayed like that for a while and then she pulled apart and wiped her face.

"Come on we should head out to the Burrow before the sunrises." She said and gestured for me to follow her.

"Yea your right let's get out of here." I said and followed her.

We then walked into an alleyway and grabbed hands. Hermione apparated us to the Burrow and when we go there we landed in a swamp outside of the Burrow. We walked over and then heard the door open. We both walked over and saw Mr. Weasley and another man walked out with their wands to us. Hermione and I stopped dead in our tracks and put our hands up as they walked towards us. The man that was with Mr. Weasley pointed his wand at Hermione and Mr. Weasley pointed his wand at me.

"When did the real Rose West meet me?" He asked.

"What?" Hermione and I asked.

"When did the real Rose West meet me?" He asked and raised his voice.

"5th year at Headquarters when I went to warn you about Harry going to the Ministry." I said and looked at him.

He nodded and gave me a quick hug. Then he went and looked at Hermione.

"What are the names to my 2 eldest sons and when did you learn about them?" He asked Hermione.

"Bill is the oldest, Charlie is the second oldest and I learned about them in 3rd year." She said and looked at them.

Mr. Weasley put his wand down and hugged Hermione.

"Sorry but I needed to make sure that you 2 weren't imposters." He said and hugged the 2 of us again.

We nodded and then looked at the man that was standing behind Mr. Weasley.

"Ah." He said and looked at all of us. "Girls this is my oldest son William Arthur Weasley."

"Hello." He said and stuck out his hand for us to shake.

"Hello Rose Elizabeth West." I said and shook his hand first.

"Hello Hermione Jean Granger." Hermione said.

"You can call me Bill everyone else calls me Bill." He said and gestured for us to go with them into the house. "Come on let's get inside I bet Ron will be happy to see the 2 of you."

We nodded and walked into the house. Once we walked in Hermione and I where tackled with hugs. Ron hugged Hermione and Ginny hugged me.

"Hey Gin." I said and hugged her.

"Hey Liz." She said and hugged me back.

We pulled apart and then I hugged Ron.

"Ronald." I said and gave him a hug and a side kiss on the cheek.

"Liza." He said and hugged me back.

Then we saw Mrs. Weasley and she just looked at me. I walked over to her and smiled at her.

"Mrs. Weasley I thank you for letting me stay here with you." I said and smiled.

"Of course dear Ron, Harry, and Ginny never stop talking about you." She said and hugged me.

I was surprised from this but still hugged her back.

"Well if you don't mind you, and Hermione will be sharing a room with Ginny." She said.

"That will be perfect." I said and smiled at her.

I then walked back to Hermione and Ginny. Ginny then gestured for us to follow her to her room. Hermione and I said our goodnights since we both know that we are not coming back to the kitchen nor the living room until tomorrow after we wake up.

~