Party.

~Rose

Hermione, Ginny and I went up to the girls dormitory.

"So what do you need help with?" They both asked as I closed the door behind me.

"I don't know what to where to the party tonight." I said and pouted.

"Ok well what do you have?" Ginny asked.

I then took out the outfit that I had in my bag and showed them. They gave me a look and I knew that it was to elegant for a Quidditch party.

"Ok well you go and shower and we will find something." Hermione said and pushed me into the bathroom.

I shrugged and took a shower. I then heard someone knocked lightly on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Just open the door." I heard Ginny say.

I opened the door and she gave me clothes. I put on a white crop, blue jeans, and a black leather jacket.

 I put on a white crop, blue jeans, and a black leather jacket

I got out and looked at them.

"This looks perfect." I said.

"Ok good!" Hermione said.

"Now you can put on the jewelry and the shoes you picked out." Ginny said.

I nodded and put on my silver necklace, silver rings, and my black high heel boots. I grabbed my purse and put all my stuff in. Hermione and Ginny looked at me as I but my gym bag in my small purse.

"You have to teach me that spell." Ginny said.

I nodded and laughed. Hermione then gestured us to the door we then walked out of the dorm. As we walked towards the bottom of the stairs we could hear the music and the cheers. When we got down we saw everyone carrying Ron and cheering for him. We all giggled and laughed. Harry then came and stood between Ginny and I. He gave both of us a side hug.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." Ginny and I said in union and also hugged him back.

When we looked back at where Hermione was standing she had disappeared.

"I'm going to go and see where Mione has gone." I said leaving Ginny and Harry alone.

I went to look for Hermione and found her getting some punch.

"Hey Mione." I said.

"Hey." She said and smiled. "It's strange don't you think?"

"What?" I asked and looked at her confused.

"Them finally cheering for Ronald." She said.

"Well you might want to go and give him a nice big K-I-S-S." I teased.

She gasped and hit me.

"Ow!" I said and rubbed my arm.

We laughed and then I felt someone cover my eyes. I felt their hands and they felt just like Harry's.

"Harry?" I called.

Then Harry looked at me and pouted.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I know you to well brother of mine." I said.

Before Harry could say anything we heard the crowd cheering again.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" They all said.

"You shouldn't have done it." Hermione said.

"I know. I supposed I could have just used the Confundus charm." He said and looked at both of us.

"That was different." I said and raised my hands.

"That was just during try-outs, this was an actual game." Hermione said in her defence.

Then Harry showed us the vial that had the Liquid Luck in. It was still full to be in fact. He then put it in his pocket of his flannel.

"You didn't put in? Ron only thought you did." I said.

He nodded. We then looked back at Ron and saw him getting his face sucked my Lavender Brown. Harry smiled and I looked at Hermione. She pushed through us and left. Harry and I exchanged looks and went after her. When we got to the bottom of the stairs of the Tower and we saw Hermione sitting there crying. I sat next to her and Harry sat next to me.

"Mione the birds!" I pointed out.

"Charm spell, I'm just practising." She said.

"They're really good." Harry said and tried to comfort her.

"How does it feel, Harry Rose? When you see Dean with Ginny? Or when you see Malfoy flirting with some other girl?" She asked.

Harry and I looked at each other and we both flushed red.

"I know. I see the way you 2 look at them. You're both my best friends." She said.

All of a sudden we heard giggling and footsteps. Hermione quickly wiped her eyes.

"Oops! I think this room's taken." Lavender said and giggled.

"What's with the birds?" Ron asked as Lavender clung onto him like a koala.

Hermione and I got up and pointed our wands at them.

"Oppugno." We both said.

The bird where now going to attack Lavender and Ron. I meant for them to go to Lavender but I think Hermione also sent them to Ron. We sat back down and Harry hugged us.

"It feels like this." Harry and I said as she cried.

Hermione then fell asleep crying on the stairs. The party had died down a bit and everyone was leaving to go to bed. I helped Harry carry Hermione to the her dorm. I tucked her in and left. I said my goodnight to Harry and walked back to my dorm carefully to make sure I didn't get caught. I then felt someone grab my hand. It was cold and I could feel rings in my skin. It had to by Draco.

"Dragon?" I called out.

Then he pinned my to my closed door.

~