Summer.

~Rose

I spent the first 2 months and a 1/2 of this summer having fun with Kathleen, Katharine, my friends, and my family. I was trying my best to stay away from Aunt Bella because I didn't want to snap and have everyone know that I helped at the Ministry. I didn't mind seeing her when we would go to party's since I didn't really get to see her. The best thing about this summer was that I was finally 16. I didn't have to tell my parents where I was going anymore. I felt free. I did get to see Draco everyday this past summer. Every time Felicia called me I was always with Draco. He was practically living at my house. We did all kinds of things. I even got to dress him up in my clothes and put makeup on him. I had so much fun. I think my parents saw that I was smiling and laughing even more. I kept in touch with the Golden Trio and everyone else. I got all of them phones to then we could call text and FaceTime each other. It has been such an amazing summer. I just don't want this summer to end. I felt all my problems whither away. I went shopping with Draco and we where both asked by 2 Twins one boy and one girl if we where dating each other. Draco and I looked at each other and said no. Then they asked us for our numbers. I gave the boy mine and Draco gave the girl the his. We didn't mind getting asked out. But now summer is ending and I know my parents are up to something. Then I got my letter to Hogwarts. Draco's letter also came with mine. I decided that I would go to Diagon Alley with Draco and his family. I have missed seeing everyone and can't wait to see them. I have even been allowed to visit Harry at his house. Of course Draco didn't come with me because he says and I quote 'I'm not going to see Pottah.' I had an amazing day we rode the trains to other places and back. Of course his cousin Dudley and his parents where cruel people and where scare of me.

"Hey It's time to go to sleep." Draco said and pulled me out of my trance.

"Yea ok." I said and closed me diary.

"What are you doing? You have been writing in that book all summer." He asked.

"It's mine and It's personal so don't even think about looking for it." I said.

I gave him a kiss of the cheek and closed my door. I looked at my phone and saw that it was time for bed. I got into bed and fell asleep.

~