Morning.

~Rose

When I woke up the next morning at 5:30 a.m. I found myself wrapped around Draco. My head was on his chest, and my arms where wrapped around his torso. His head was on top of mine, and his arms where wrapped around me. I then tried to get out of his grip. I then got out of his embrace and walked towards the door. I got out of his room and walked into mine. I took off Draco's hoodie and sweats. I then looked for more clothes in my trunk. I then notice that the house elf had left my clothes on top of my bed. I then grabbed a pair of my Nike pants, a black Nike sports bra, a peach Nike windbreaker, and a pair of my black Nike sneakers.

 I then grabbed a pair of my Nike pants, a black Nike sports bra, a peach Nike windbreaker, and a pair of my black Nike sneakers

I walked out of my room and headed towards the garden. I did a few stretches and ran 10 laps around the garden. I then jogged back to the house. I got to the house and had a drink of water.

"Your up early." A low sleepy voice said.

I turned around and saw Noah.

"Yea I wake up at this time to go for a run." I told him.

"That's good." He said.

"Leaving?" I asked.

"Yea I leave tomorrow back to the ministry." Noah said.

"Imma miss you Violet!" I said.

"Imma miss you too Babygirl!" He said and opened up his arms.

I ran towards Noah and jumped. Noah caught me and hugged me. I always miss Noah when he leaves to work for the ministry. He spun me around and I didn't object. He knows that every time he leaves I don't mind him spinning me around like both our dads do.

"Take care ok." He said.

"Ok did you tell Felicia and the Twins?" I asked.

"Yea they know and will see me at the house!" He said.

"Ok bye Noah." I said.

"Bye." He said and left the kitchen.

We both went to the living room and Noah left through the floo network. I walked upstairs and took a shower. I didn't feel like putting anything fancy on so I put on some black joggers, Draco's hoodie, a pair of red velvet Vans, and put on some of my signature blood red lipstick.

 I didn't feel like putting anything fancy on so I put on some black joggers, Draco's hoodie, a pair of red velvet Vans, and put on some of my signature blood red lipstick

I grabbed my phone and wand. I put it in my purse and walked out of my room. I went to Draco's and knocked.

"Draco!" I called out.

There was no answer. I walked in and saw that he was still asleep. I walked over to him and stared at him.

"Is not nice to stare at someone sleeping Princess." Draco said and sat up on the bed.

"What I wasn't staring." I said and tried not to blush.

"Sure you weren't!" He said and smirked.

"Anyways come on I'm hungry." I said and looked at him.

"Well go eat I'm going back to bed." He said.

I then jumped into bed with him.

"Please! I don't want to eat alone and nobody is awake." I said and looked at him.

"Fine fine come on let's go." He said and got out of bed.

"Yay." I said.

Grabbed his hand and dragged him down to the kitchen with me.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Well what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Can we make pancakes?" I asked.

"Ok come on." He said.

We got to making the pancakes. We made a bunch to then the others could eat too.

"That was so good." I said.

"It was." Draco said.

"So when do we go back to the school?" I asked.

"We should be going back the day after tomorrow but I want to leave tomorrow." He said.

"I can come with right?" I asked.

"If you want." He said and shrugged.

"Ok so what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"My Aunt and my parents left yesterday to do something for the dark lord I presume so we have the house to ourselves." He said.

"True but I'm still sleepy." I said.

"Me too let's go back to sleep?" He asked.

"Yea race you." I said and ran towards the door.

"Cheater!" Draco said and ran after me.

We ran up the stairs and towards his room. I saw him catching up.

"Ahhh.." I squealed when I felt a pair of hand grab my waist.

"Cheater!" He said.

"Yea yea but I still win." I said and ran into his room.

I then took off my shoes and jumped in his bed. I quickly covered myself with the blankets. He walked in and closed the door. He then walked towards the bed. He got in and he rolled his eyes. I like the fact that Draco and I where friends now. I didn't really have any guy friends since Aaron and I dated since our second year. But this was nice. I ran my hand through my hair and lean my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and started to play with my hair.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea." I said and looked at him.

He smirked and put his head on top of mine. I then fell asleep.

~