3 Words & Saying Goodbye.

~Rose

When we got to his room Draco hugged me and didn't want to let me go. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a bit. When we finally pulled apart he looked at my with concern like if he knew that I was leaving.

"Draco I'm leaving and I don't know when I'm going to come back." I told him.

"What where are you going?" He asked.

"For the rest of the summer I'm going to be with the others and then I'm going back to Hogwarts." I explained.

"But when will I be able to see you?" He asked.

"I will call and text you but I won't Owl you to then everyone at Hogwarts doesn't get suspicious of me." I said.

He sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed. I walked over to him and lifted his face to then he could look at me.

"Draco it won't be as bad I will come and go from Hogwarts and you know that nothing will hurt me." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"When do you leave?" He asked.

"I'm supposed to leave tomorrow night but I'm leaving tonight." I said.

"Why can't you go tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Everyone assumes that I leave tomorrow night as a distraction but I'm leaving tonight." I said. "I'm going home to pack and then I'm going back to the school."

He nodded and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and felt a few tears come down my cheeks. It's only for a little while and nothing is going to happen as long as I follow the plan. We then pulled apart and I gave Draco a kiss. This was my way of saying goodbye. He pulled apart and rested his head on my forehead.

"I Love you." He then said.

I was shocked and looked at him. He then saw that I didn't say anything and then noticed what he said.

"You don't have to say it back..." He said and turned red.

"I Love you more Dragon." I said and smiled at him.

He looked back at me and smiled. I then let go of him and apparated back to the West Manor. When I got there I went straight to my room and changed. I put on a red jersey, faded white jean shorts, and a thin light jacket.

I then slipped on my high top Converse, my Ring necklace, a watch, my Rose Gold ring and matching bracelet

I then slipped on my high top Converse, my Ring necklace, a watch, my Rose Gold ring and matching bracelet. I then packed all my stuff leaving my room clean and was walking down the stairs to the front door. I looked around once more and then apparated to London to meet up with Hermione to then we can leave to the Burrow together.

~