A Raid of Death Eaters.

~Rose

Ginny and I sat with the others in the same place where I sat with Draco last year. Neville was there and so was everyone else. I sat down next to Neville and Ginny sat next to Luna. The train took off and we where all talking. My phone vibrated and when I took it out I saw that it was Hermione. She always updates me on how things are going. And so far there is no luck in destroying the actual Horcruxs. I was about to respond when the train started to slow down.

"What's going on?" I asked. "We can't be there yet we still have another 2 hours and a half."

"I don't know." Ginny said.

Then a couple of Death Eaters walked in.

"My father will hear about this!" Mclaggen said sounding a bit like Draco while trying to scare the Death Eaters.

They just scowled him and he sat back down. They then began to walked towards Ginny, Luna, Neville, and I.

"Hey, losers." Neville said standing up and grabbing their attention. "He isn't here!"

They looked at all of us then down at me. I raised my eyebrow and showed no emotion. Then one of them walked towards me and got close to my face. He then leaned over to me and moved some of my hair.

"Your parents wouldn't approve of this nonsense and I don't think that Noah would either." He whispered in my ear and chuckled.

I quickly got up and slapped him. He looked at me and pointed his wand at me. I just raised my eyebrow and looked at him. I looked him dead in the eyes and he started to bleed from his eyes, nose and ears.

"Locomotor Mortis." I said.

Then his legs locked together and he fell. The other Death Eater looked at me and I quickly took out my wand. He walked over to the one on the floor and then left. I sat back down and saw that everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You just took down a Death Eater without your wand." Mclaggen then said.

"I took classes for different types of magic for most of my life I know what I'm doing." I said and then rested my head on Neville's shoulder.

They nodded and then went back to their conversations. The train started to move slowly and then sped up. Then the door to our compartment opened and an elderly woman came in pushing the Trolley by.

"Anything from the Trolley?" She asked.

"Somethings just never change." Neville said with a smile and raised his hand. "Yes please." He told her.

The elderly woman pushed the Trolley towards us and smiled at us sweetly.

"4 boxes of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, a few Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, 2 Cauldron Cakes, 7 Chocolate Frogs, 3 Pumpkin Pasties, 6 Ice Cold Pumpkin Juices and 4 Licorice Wands please." Neville said.

"Wow Nev are you buying the whole Trolley?" I asked.

He just chuckled and paid for everything he bought.

"No just need to buy everything I can for the year." He said and put away his sweets.

"Anything for you Dear?" She asked me.

"I'll have the same thing as Neville please." I said and smiled at her sweetly. "Want anything Gin?"

"Liz I spent most of my money when we went shopping for new clothes." She said and crossed her arms.

"I said if you wanted anything not if you had money." I said and looked at her. "I'll buy you so what do you want!?" I said and looked at her.

"No It's fine Liz you don't have to." She said and looked at me.

"She will have the same thing too." I told the elderly women.

"Every well and you dear?" She said and asked Luna.

"2 Cauldron Cakes, 3 Chocolate Frogs, and 2 Pumpkin Pasties. Please." Luna said in her normal dreamy voice.

She then gave all of us the sweets and I paid for them. We all put our food in our trunks and then sat back down. It wasn't long before we got back to Hogwarts. Ginny, Luna, Neville, Daphne, Felicia, and I decided not to attend the first dinner of the year. Instead we all went to the Gryffindor Tower and talked about how much everything was going to change this year.

~