Night.

~Rose

Draco took me up to my room. He then walked in and dropped me on my bed.

"Ow." I said.

"The bed is soft!" He said.

"Still I didn't expect you to drop me." I said.

He laughed and I giggled.

"Night Rose." He said.

"Night Draco." I said.

He then left. I then got out of my dress and changed into my pajamas. I put on a pair of grey shorts and a matching hoodie.

I then went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and went to bed

I then went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and went to bed. I fell asleep the moment that my head hit my pillow. I was sleeping so peacefully when I then heard thunder. I woke up immediately. I didn't get scared as much as I use to but now I don't want to be alone. I then grabbed my phone and checked the time. 3:30 in the morning. I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I then knocked on Draco's door.

"Draco." I whispered.

He then opened the door and stood shirtless as always. He then yawned.

"What?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Hey." I said shyly.

He then gained his vision and saw me.

"What's wrong Rose?" He asked.

"Can I stay with you?" I asked.

Then I heard thunder and sorta flinched.

"Yea come on in." He said.

I walked in and he closed the door.

"You can take the bed." He said and started walking towards the couch.

"Draco the reason I wanted to stay with you was to not feel alone." I said.

"Ok come on then let's just go to sleep." He said.

I nodded. We both then walked over to bed. I got into the left side of the bed and he got in on the right. I could feel the awkward tension between us. I then heard the thunder again and flinched. I then scooted closer to Draco.

"You ok?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. He then put his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest. And with that I fell asleep.

~