Girl makeover.

~Rose

I let go of him and went with everyone else. I then saw that Felicia and the girls all had their bags.

"So...What's in the bag?" I asked and looked at them.

"Well ummm....Well we thought that we could give you a makeover!" Felicia said.

"And the boys give themselves a makeover too! Godric knows they need one!" I said.

We all giggled.

"No way!" Noah objected.

"Please Noah!" I said and tugged on his arm.

He shook his head. I then hugged his arm and looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"Please big brother!" I said in my baby voice!

"Awwwww she pulled out the big brother card!" Daphne said.

"She's good!" Theo then said.

I then looked at them and saw that they where both blushing. I then looked back at Noah and saw that he was looking at me.

"Ok ok fine!" He said.

"Yay!" I squealed and hugged him.

Everyone laughed and giggled. I let go of Noah and looked at the girls.

"Oh yea and I have no more clean clothes left." I said.

"It's ok Felicia brought you some clothes." Daphne said with a evil smile on her face.

I didn't say anything I just looked at Felicia and she was smiling at me. I shook my head and then I felt a pair of hand grab onto me.

"Why do I have the eurge to go running for my life?" I asked as Kathleen and Katharine dragged me with them.

"Maybe because all the clothes that Felicia has in her bag is probably clothes to show a lot of skin!" They said in union.

I just laughed and we all went up the stairs. We got into my room and locked the door to prevent any of the boys from coming in. Felicia and Daphne then took out a load of clothes from their bags. Olivia and Alicia took out a ton of make up from theirs. Katharine and Kathleen both took out a ton of hair products from theirs.

"Ok first of all this is a sleep over not a party!" I said and shook my head.

"Well we all need to get dressed." They all said in union.

"Ok ok let's get this over with." I said.

"Ok then who wants to go first?" Felicia answered.

"I will!" Daphne said.

We all smiled and started to looked at all the possibilities. After about 5 minutes of arguing we got her look down. We gave her a black laced crop top, with a black leather skirt, and a black leather jacket. I also let her borrow some of my black boot heels.

 I also let her borrow some of my black boot heels