Dinner Party.

~Rose

When I woke up I was in what I believe was the Gryffindor Boys Dormitory because there was Scarlet Red and Gold everywhere, plus I already know what the Girls Dormitory looks like. When I woke up everyone was sitting around me. I sat up and looked at everyone.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In our Dorm." Harry said and looked at me. "You feel any better?"

I nodded and shrugged.

"What else did he do?" Draco's voice chimed.

I looked at him and shook my head no.

"He did it didn't he?" Hermione asked.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my head. I felt Hermione, Felicia, Daphne, Alicia, Olivia, Cho, and Luna hug me. I then saw Felicia get up and pick up her phone. When she hung up I looked at her confused.

"Who was that?" I asked and wiped my tears.

"It was.......Noah." She said and rubbed her arm.

"You called him didn't you." I said and looked down.

She shook her head and looked at me.

"He was planning to spend Christmas here with you it was a surprise." She said.

I got out of bed and was walking out.

"Rose..." Harry said.

"Nobody follow me...I just want to be alone right now!" I said. "I'll be fine I just need to think."

I walked out of the Gryffindor Tower and walked into the Forbidden Forest. I walked around and then I heard someone sniffling. I walked towards the sound. Then I saw a fire red haired girl leaning against a pine tree crying. I knew who it was and I had a feeling Dean had something to do with it.

"Ginny." I said.

She jumped a little and turned around.

"Rose..." She said and wiped her tears. "I thought that you were sleeping in Harry's Dorm."

"I woke up and I had to get out of there." I said and walked towards her. "You ok?"

She tried to force a smile and say yes but that just made her cry even more. I hugged her and rocked her back and forth.

"I had another fight with Dean and..." She said and cried on my shoulder.

"Come on let's get out of the cold." I said and helped her up.

I knew that everyone was in class and hardly anyone was in the corridors so I took her back to my dorm. As much as I didn't want to be there I had to think of Ginny. We got there and I walked in first telling her to wait in the hall. I waved my wand and everything went back to the way it was. I brought Ginny in and we talked about how Dean and her are having some trouble.

"How long?" I asked.

"How long what?" She asked and sniffed.

"How long have you liked Harry?" I asked.

"Since I first met him." She said.

"Oh Ginny and an FYI nothing is going on between us." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

She was trying to play off the fact that I knew she was jealous that I spent more time with Harry and that he used to like Cho.

"You know every well what I mean." I said.

She then buried her head in her hands. She hugged me and apologized. I just chuckled and rubbed circles on her back. I then heard a peck at my window. I went and saw that there was an Owl with 2 letters 1 address to me and another address to Ginny. I gave the Owl a treat and closed my window. I then walked back towards Ginny reading the letter.

"We are invited to have dinner with Slughorn and the others." I said.

"I don't want to go!" she said while her tears still came down her cheeks.

"Gin come on let's go and let our minds forget everything for a little." I said.

She nodded but then again she looked tired.

"We have about 5 hours before we have to go if you want you can take a nap." I suggested.

She nodded and laid down on my bed. I laid down next to her and also fell asleep.... About 5 hours and 15 minutes later we both woke up. I looked at the time and saw that we where late.

"Shit we better get ready." I said.

"I don't have any clothes." She said.

"You can borrow some of mine." I said and changed.

I put on a white and black shirt, blue jeans, a black dress jacket, and a pair of black high heels.

I did my makeup, put on a black and gold bracelet, a black ring, and some earrings.

"Gin you ready?" I asked.

"Yea let's go." She said and tried to look happy.

I gestured for her to follow me and we walked to Slughorn's chambers. We opened the door and walked in.

"Ah, Miss. Weasley, Miss. West. Come in, come in." Professor Slughorn said and gestured us to go in.

When Ginny and I walked in we both saw Harry bolt up from his seat. We raised our eyebrow and went to sit down. I was assigned to sit next to Harry and Ginny sat next to Blaise.

"Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and Dean." Hermione whispered to Harry.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late." Ginny and I said in union.

"No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any." Professor Slughorn said.

Ginny and I sat down and ate a little bit of our ice cream sundae. I zoned out and just ate a little. I had come to this dinner to then Ginny wouldn't be in her dorm crying. But then again if I hadn't spent the day with Ginny then I think I would be the one sitting in my dorm alone crying. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when everyone started to leave and Ginny tapped my shoulder. I took it as a fact that she wanted to leave. We left and went to my dorm. I transfigured a stack of books into a bed. Ginny and I didn't even bother to change. We just brushed our teeth, wiped off our makeup, and went to bed. I could hear Ginny crying and I saw that she was fast asleep. I then laid down and also cried softly. Eventually I too drifted off to sleep.

~