Just the 3 of Us.

~Rose

Soon I saw that Draco came in and I kissed him. Noah cleared his throat and we looked at him. Draco then looked at Noah. He then leaned in close to me.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was here?" He asked.

"When we go home for the summer your going to have to tell him." I told him.

"It's fine Malfoy but hurt her and I will end you." Noah said.

"You know Noah is starting to sound like Pottah." Draco said and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why you can't just be friends with my friends from the other 3 houses." I said and pouted.

I then sat on the couch and Draco sat next to me.

"Because I'll look like a bloody idiot that's why." He said and looked at me.

"No more then usual." I said all sassy and laid my head on his lap.

He rolled his eyes and Noah just giggled. We all talked and talked until I got cold.

"I'll be right back!" I said and got up.

They both nodded and I went to my dorm. I then got out Draco's Hoodie and Sweats from my closet. I changed out of the clothes that I had on before and but on Draco's Hoodie and Sweat's.

 I changed out of the clothes that I had on before and but on Draco's Hoodie and Sweat's

I then walked back to the Common Room and sat back down. Draco then looked at me and I looked back.

"What?" I asked.

"Isn't that my Hoodie and aren't those my Sweat's?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said and gave him a shy smile.

Noah then started laughing.

"Princess where you in my room?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No its the Hoodie and Sweat's that you let me borrow last year." I said.

"And you never gave them back that's why I couldn't find my favorite Hoodie and my only pair of night jet black Sweat's that I had." He said and looked at me.

I blushed and smiled at him.

"You know that your not getting that back right!?" Noah's voice chimed in.

Draco then groaned and rolled his eyes. I then giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Dragon." I said and yawned.

"Whatever." He said shook his head.

We then got Draco up to speed about what we where talking about and he was surprised that almost everyone knew that I am a Death Eater. Noah then sat next to Draco and I. I cuddled up to Draco and he hugged me. He started to play with my hair as we all started to talk. My eyes where getting heavy and I fell asleep in Draco's arm.

~