'Merry Christmas Hermione.'

~Hermione

It's been a month since Harry and I had last seen both Ron and Rose. I talk to Rose over the phone and sometimes I ended up crying. She always tried to comfort me and she also told me that it has been really difficult for her to be able to come over since there are somethings going on with Voldemort.

"Hermione?" I then heard Harry's voice call out. "Hermione?"

I turned around and saw Harry practically running towards me.

"You were right." He said and sat down next to me. "Snitches do have flesh memory but I didn't catch my first Snitch with my hands I almost swallowed it."

Harry then put the Snitch on his lips and then showed me it. 'I open at the close.' It said.

"What do you think that means?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said and shrugged.

"I found something as well." I said and got my book. "At first I thought it was an eye..." I said and showed him the symbol.

He examined it and then looked back at me to continue.

"But now I don't think it is. And it's not a rune, it isn't anywhere in Spellmans syllabury." I told him. "Someone wrote it there. Somebody inked it in. It isn't part of the book." I told him.

"Luna's Dad was wearing that at
the wedding of Bill and Fleur." He told me.

"Why would someone draw it in a childrens book?" I asked.

"Hermione, I've been thinking I want to go to Godric's Hollow." Harry then blurted out. "Its where I was born, Its where my parents died..."

"That's exactly where he'll expect you to go." I told him. "Because it means something to you..."

"But it means something to him too, Hermione. You-Know-Who almost died there." He interrupted me. "Isn't that exactly the type of place he'd be likely to hide a Horcruxs?" Harry then added.

"Its dangerous Harry." I told him and looked at him worriedly. "But I admit recently I've been thinking
we have to go there I think its possible that something else is hidden there."

"What?" He asked.

"The Sword." I simply said.

"If Dumbledore wanted you to find it, and to not let it fall into the hands of the Ministry what better place to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor." I explained to him.

"Hermione..." He whispered.

I then ran my fingers threw his hair since I had just cut it again. Harry's hair grows really fast.

"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again." I said and then walked away.

I packed everything up and then saw that Harry had done the same. We where now ready to go. Harry held my hand and then we disapparated. When we got to the West Country it was quiet and still. There was snow falling and it was freezing.

"I still think that we should have used Polyjuice Potion." I told Harry as I looked around.

"No." Harry told me. "This is where I was born. I don't want to return as someone else." He told me.

Harry then opened his arm a bit and I linked my arm to his. We then began to walk and I looked at the church that was full of people.

"Harry, I think it is Christmas Eve." I said and looked at him. "Listen."

Harry looked at me and then the church. We stood there for a bit before Harry spoke again.

"Do you think they're here Hermione?" Harry asked me. "My Mum and Dad?"

"I think so." I told him and gave him a small smile.

We then kept walking through the streets when we got to the cemetery. Harry unlinked his arm with mine and went off on his own. I then started to look around as well. I then got to a grave and wiped some snow off it. I then saw the same symbol on the bottom of the grave as on the book. I wiped off the top to read the name and on it was engraved 'Ignotus Peverell.'

"Hey Harry?" I called out and looked around.

I didn't see Harry around so I looked at the other end of the cemetery and saw him standing there. I walked over to him and looked at the grave. Engraved on it 'James Potter • Lily Potter' I then took out my wand and casted a spell. Then a wreath with white roses formed and I stepped back to stand next to Harry.

"Merry Christmas, Hermione." He told me and softly smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I told him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

We stood there for a while in silence. Not awkward silence but comfortable silence. Listening to the faint sound of the Christmas music coming from the church, children calling out to their Mum's, and feeling the soft cool breeze hit our noses.

~