Quiddich.

~Rose

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning. I woke up at the same time as I did before because today we have a Quidditch match. Gryffindor v.s. Slytherin. I took a shower and put on my green Slytherin jumper, light khaki pants, brown boots, gloves, and my Slytherin Quidditch Robe.

 I took a shower and put on my green Slytherin jumper, light khaki pants, brown boots, gloves, and my Slytherin Quidditch Robe

I left my hair down and grabbed a bag with extra clothes to change into after the game and I put my broom in. When I got out of the bathroom Ginny was awake and in her Quidditch uniform.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." She said. "Your on the team?"

"Yea I'm a keeper." I said. "I promise that every time I went to see you guys practice I never told."

She just laughed.

"It's ok Liz." She said and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Come on let's go to breakfast." I said.
"I expect everyone is up early and at breakfast for Quidditch today."

"I bet...and they say they can't wake up early." Ginny said.

We both laughing and went to the Great Hall. The Great Hall was semi packed with people and it was only 7:30 in the morning. I sat down next to Hermione at the Gryffindor table and Ginny sat down next to me.

"Morning Mione." I said and hugged her.

"Morning Liz." She said and hugged me back. "I don't get it they don't wake up to go to class and when they do they are falling asleep in class but when it's Quidditch they are wide awake! Why?"

Ginny and I laughed.

"Mione you basically just answered your own question." Ginny and I said.

Harry then came in and I had him sit in between Ginny and I.

"Morning James." I said and hugged him.

"Morning Elizabeth." He said and hugged me back.

"Don't call me Elizabeth." I said and playfully hit him.

"Don't call me James." He said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some food. We all heard everyone teasing Ron because of what he was wearing. Ron then came and sat down.

"So how was it, then?" Ron asked as he sat down and looked at Hermione.

"How was what?" Hermione asked.

"Your dinner party?" He asked.

"Pretty boring actually." she said.

"But I think Harry enjoyed dessert." I cut in.

Harry looked at me and mouthed 'I'll kill you later.'

"Slughorn's having Christmas party, do you know? We are allowed to bring someone." Hermione told Ron.