The truth.

~Rose

I was then awakened by a knock on my door.

"Come in." I sniffed and said.

It was my mother. She walked into my room and sat on my bed beside me. As I sat up on my bed. My eyes swollen.

"Oh Rose." My mother said.

"Oh mum." I said and hugged her.

I cried into her shoulder and she held me tight. Then I heard someone knock. I let out a soft sniff and wiped my eyes.

"Come in." I said

My father then walked in.

"Rose...I would like to apologize for today." My father said.

I didn't say anything. I stood quiet and just looked at him. I had my mothers deadly eye glare. My father then came and sat on my bed.

"Rose I would like to explain to you why I have forbidden you to date." My father said.

My father was not a man to give explanations.

"Alright then. Please Daddy explain yourself." I said and sat down straight.

"Rose your mother and I are Death Eaters." My father said.

"What?" I asked.

Then they showed me their left arm and there is was. The Dark Lords mark.

"Your mother and I where the same age as you when we got our mark. Your mother tried to leave you out of this mess by us not telling anyone that you where born. But the Dark Lord he found out about you and for dishonesty he told us that he would kill you." My father said.

"What? Then why did he spare me?" I asked my parents.

"We made a deal with him to spare you your life." My mother said.

"What deal?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"The deal is for you to become a Death Eater too. To be transfer to Hogwarts in your last 2 1/2 years. And lastly in the summer before your last year you would have to get married to a Pureblood boy chosen by no other than the Dark Lord." My father said.

"W-what!?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Rose my darling girl." My father said.

I looked at my father and saw that he was saddened. As much as he try's to put on a brave and hard front he is hurt by this. I have usually always done what dad has told me to do. He knows that I will always be a daddy's girl which is why it killed both of us when I said it.

"I will never forgive you for this daddy! Never." I said and didn't look at him.

I knew that I would one day forgive him but not now.

"we are sending you to school earlier then expected. You start school at Hogwarts the day after tomorrow." My father said.

"Why not tomorrow." I asked very coldly.

"You get your mark tomorrow." He said.

And with that he left.

"Rose?" My mother asked.

"It's alright mum I'm not mad at you. You just didn't want me to be tangled up in this mess." I said.

"I know that your mad but remember this you have you father wrapped around your little finger." My mother said. "And it hurts him to hurt you."

"I know mum but I just can't deal with this right now." I said.

"Dinner is 2 hours if you want to come and eat." My mother said.

"I'm good mum thanks." I said.

My mum gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. She shut the door behind her. I just sat there on my bed when I then remembered something. I then reached under my bed and took out a shoe box. I opened it and there it was the amazing memories that I had spent with Aaron. I then started to cry. I didn't know how I could cry. I would have thought that crying for at least 3 hours would ware me out. But I guess I was wrong. I didn't go and eat dinner. I stayed in my room. I put all the pictures in the shoes box and slipped it under my bed. The hours passed and soon it was 1:00 in the morning. That's when I decided to finally go to sleep. I went into my bathroom and saw that my eyes where no longer red but still a little swollen. I laid down on my bed curled up in a ball and fell to sleep.

~