Caught.

~Rose

I woke up the next morning at 5:30 in the morning like always. I put on a Black Calvin Klein sports bra, Black shorts, a thin Grey hoodie, and my Black Nike sneakers.

 I put on a Black Calvin Klein sports bra, Black shorts, a thin Grey hoodie, and my Black Nike sneakers

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and left. I jogged to the Black Lake and then did a few stretches. Once I finished I ran 35 laps around the Lake. I wasted all my energy on that run since I wanted to let out all my emotions. I then walked back to the Gryffindor Tower since I had no energy to run there. All the portraits have been removed so I opened the old creaky door that was placed there instead and walked right on in. Everyone was still asleep so I went up to the Girls dormitory to change. I left clothes here and since I wasn't going to class today I had decided to spend the day with Ginny, and Neville. I took a quick shower and then got the duffel bag that I left in the cabinet under the sink. I put on a Red off the shoulders long sleeve crop top, a Black skirt, Black thigh high laced heels, and I finished doing my hair, and makeup.

 I put on a Red off the shoulders long sleeve crop top, a Black skirt, Black thigh high laced heels, and I finished doing my hair, and makeup

I took one last look at myself and then grabbed a Red Michael Kors bag. I put my clothes back and then walked out of the Lavatory. I then walked into the Common Room and there they where. Ginny and Neville were waiting for me like if they knew I was going to ask them to hang out with me.

"Hey Gin. Hey Nev." I said and hugged both of them.

"Morning." They said in union.

I giggled and pulled away.

"Let's go get breakfast?" I asked.

"Alright." Neville said and nodded.

We went to breakfast and talked. We talked about the fact that Neville wants to be a Herbology Professor and that Ginny wants to be a famous Quidditch player. Breakfast was over and we went to sneak out of Hogwarts and sneak into Hogsmeade.

"We are going to get into big trouble if we get caught." I told them and giggled.

"Well let's just take our chances." Neville then said.

I nodded and then we got out through cellar under Honeydukes. When we got out the people quickly recognized us. Then they went back to doing what they where doing. Neville then grabbed a bag to get some candy since there was a sale 13 pounds for 2 sickles.

"Nev why didn't you tell us we would have brought my money." Ginny and I then said in union.

"It's fine I'm buying." He then said and started to stuff his bag.

We nodded and grabbed a bag to stuff with all our favorite candy. Once we where done Neville paid for our candy.

"Ok come one let's go." Ginny said.

We nodded and left back to Hogwarts. When we got back we made sure that we weren't seen.

"Ok I better go back to the Slytherin Common Room." I said and looked at them.

"Ok we should be doing the same." They said and pulled me into a hug.

"Ok bye." I said and hugged them back.

"Be safe." Ginny said and pulled away first.

"Always." I said and left.

I went back to the Common Room and was stopped when I saw who was sitting on the couch.

"Dad?" I called out. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I'm here to see my daughter that has been quite rebellious." He said and stood up.

"Well you know what they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I said and looked at him.

"Rose for Godric sake you have gotten more rebellious." He said as he squeezed my shoulder.

"I just want to live my life Dad." I told him and gave him an innocent look. "I'm 17 and most kids my age are out living their lives with no worries." I said and looked down at my feet.

"I know but you are not most kids." He told me and lifted my chin up.

"Yes Father." I said and nodded.

"Very well your mother also told me to give you this." He said and handed me a red envelope. "Good luck Darling."

"Mum sent me a howler?" I asked and looked at him.

"She was the one that got the notice for you being drunk and past out." He said and hugged me.

"Just great the only thing I needed." I said and hugged him back.

"Very well I best be off and Rose please please please stay out of trouble." Dad told me and left.

"I make no promises." I said under my breath with a smirk.

I then opened up my howler that my mother sent me to get over the fact that she was probably very furious with me.

"ROSE ELIZABETH WEST WHAT IN GODRIC'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS I RAISED YOU TO BE A WELL BEHAVED YOUNG LADY! YOU ARE GROUNDED WHEN YOU COME HOME AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN PHONE LINE AS PART OF YOUR PUNISHMENT! Oh and if you do this again try not to get caught cause if you do you will regret it! Love you." The howler yelled at me and then burst into flames.

Well it looks like I'm going to have to pay my own phone bill now. I sighed and then went up to bed not bothering to change my clothes or take off my makeup. The moment my head hit the pillow I fell straight to sleep.

~