Gryffindor Tower.

~Rose

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning like always and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and put my hair up in a ponytail. I got out and grabbed some clothes from my trunk. I put on a black Nike sports bra, black and gray Nike sweats, a gray Nike shirt, some black socks, and a pair of gray Nike sneakers.

 I put on a black Nike sports bra, black and gray Nike sweats, a gray Nike shirt, some black socks, and a pair of gray Nike sneakers

I also grabbed a water bottle, my iPod, earbuds, and my wand. I played music put my earbuds in and and jogged to the black lake. When I got there i did a few stretches and then ran around it 10 times. I then jogged back to the Common Room. And walked up to my dorm. Everyone was still asleep so I took a shower and changed into a black crop top, black ripped leggings, a black leather jacket, and black laced heel boots.

 Everyone was still asleep so I took a shower and changed into a black crop top, black ripped leggings, a black leather jacket, and black laced heel boots

I walked out of the bathroom and opened one of my bags. I put on several rings, a black and silver bracelet, and a black choker with a red gem on it. I did my make up and grabbed a small purse. I put my charger, phone, and earbuds in my purse. I then grabbed my wand and stuck it in my pocket. I walked out of the dorm and out of the Common Room. I was now walking towards the Gryffindor Tower. When I got to the Gryffindor Tower I saw a portrait of the Fat Lady.

"Password?" The Lady said.

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia!" I said.

The portrait then swung open and I walked in. When I walked in I saw Hermione.

"Hey Mione." I said and waved.

"Huh!" She said and turned around. "Hey Rose!"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The boys are taking forever!" She said.

"May I try?" I asked.

"Go for it I've been trying to get them down for ages!" She said.

"Boys Hermione and I are going to go to breakfast and not wait for you!" I said.

"Rose?" I heard everyone say my name in union.

"That's my name don't wear it out!" I said every sassy. "Anyways come on Mione they didn't wake up on time."

"Ok let's go!" Hermione said and we both then walked out.

We waited outside the portrait for 5 minutes and then everyone ran out and bumped into each other when they saw Hermione and I looking at them with our death glare.

"Hey!" Ron said.

"Ugh just move it I'm hungry." I said and rolled my eyes.

Hermione and I walked into the great hall together and the boy's behind us.

~