Boy makeover.

~Rose

They then dragged me out of my room.

"Daph you first!" We said.

Daphne went out first.

"Kathy you next." We told Katharine.

Then Katharine.

"Kat go on!" We said.

Kathleen then went.

"Ali!" We said.

"As long as Olivia comes with." She said.

"Ok." Felicia and I said.

Then Alicia and Olivia went out.

"Felicia go." I said.

She nodded and went down. Me on the other hand hesitated. I felt weird since Noah was there and I was wearing this. But then again Felicia was wearing that. But it's not that bad.

"Rose come on!" I heard Kathleen say.

"Can I at least put on a sweater?" I asked.

"No come down." Daphne said.

"Fine." I said.

I turned the corner and walked down the stairs. I looked down and saw that Noah was in shock, the Twins where smirking, Blaise was looking at Felicia, Theo was staring at Daphne, Draco was rubbing the back of his head with his hand and I saw Adrien drooling. I got to the bottom and looked at them.

"What?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Where is the other half of that outfit?" Noah asked.

"I don't know ask Felicia she had me put this on." I said and looked at him.

"Felicia you do realize that what you both have on is not appropriate for your age!" Noah said.

Felicia and I looked at each other and back at Noah. We got close and looked him dead in the eye.

"Yes Father!" Felicia and I said. "Noah we are old enough to make our own decisions!"

"Well there are boys here." Noah said.

"Noah I'm taken!" Felicia said and walked towards Blaise.

"And you." Noah said.

"I have already worn this but I just feel weird since your here." I said and shrugged. "Anyways It's the boys turn."

"Yes go on get ready to then we can play random games!" Daphne said.

We all then grabbed the boys and through them all in Draco's room.

"Now go get ready!" We said.

We all then went back to the living room and started to talk. The boys took a while to get ready.

"What are they girls?" I asked.

"I don't know it's been almost 2 hours." The Twins said.

We all just shrugged and kept on taking about how Felicia just told Noah that Blaise and her are dating. Another little while passed and then we heard the door open and the boys came out. First it was Noah. He came out wearing a black T-shirt, gray jeans, a jean jacket, a gray cap, and black high top Vans.

 He came out wearing a black T-shirt, gray jeans, a jean jacket, a gray cap, and black high top Vans