"Shut up," he ruffled her hair and she whined in protest, clumsily pushing her hair out of her face again, "the Headmaster said I need to accompany you shopping, so don't get too embarrassed."

"I'm going bra shopping," she said simply, crossing her arms over her chest. She could feel the sudden uncertainty in the air surround Zero and he slightly faltered in his steps before trying to shrug off what she said and continue to walking with her. "I hope that isn't a problem... Zero." A smirk played on her lips and she shoved down a laugh when she felt his glare directed to the back of her head. "Believe me, I'm not to one who's going to get embarrassed."

-

Charlotte stared at herself in the mirror, turning from side to side and narrowed her eyes at her reflection. She thought she looked fantastic in the bra, but felt like her opinion was a bit biassed as she thinks she looks good in everything. With a sigh, she yanked the curtain back and snapped at Zero to get his attention. He turned to her with a hopeful look in his eyes that they were leaving but all of it vanished the second his eyes laid on her and a pink tint rose to his cheeks.

"What are you...?" He sounded angry but she knew better and that he wasn't really angry, but more alarmed and surprised. She gave a small laugh and pointed to the bra she was trying on. "Why are you out here? Shouldn't you have a shirt on?!"

"I just needed an opinion," she said, raising her hands in a surrendering gesture. "So... how do I look? Boob wise, I mean. I don't want to be walking around with my boobs shaped weird cos of this bra. Pleeease, I need an honest opinion. Zero, I will love you forever." She hopped up a couple of times, clasping her hands together as she practically whined and begged. She looked at him pleadingly, giving him her best puppy dog eyes and even sticking her lips out in a pout to seal the deal.

He clasped a hand over his eyes, "Charlotte... you want me to comment on your boobs?" The colour on his cheeks, the pink, had gotten pinker to an almost light red and she couldn't help the joy rise in her chest from his embarrassment and he becoming flustered that she'd ask such a thing. "I don't know... how are they supposed to look?" He slowly removed his hand, hesitantly looking at her chest to actually give her his opinion on how she looked in the black bra with lace over the cups for decoration.

"Like boobs? You do know what boobs look... You know what, we're not going to go over that, just tell me if they look normal," she clarified and pushed her long hair off of her shoulder so he could see them better. He made a gesture to turn and she did, smiling slightly at the seriousness on his face and glad to see the embarrassment gone and the redness in his cheeks disappearing. "Your face was red before, were you that embarrassed?"

He glared at her, "Yeah, they look normal, you look fine." He gave her a curt nod and she smiled, giving him a high pitched 'thank you' before returning back to the change room, sliding the curtain closed.

That having been the last bra out of three she had tried on, them being the only three that she liked in her size. She put on the bra she had originally been wearing before pulling the jumper back on and pulling her hair out from inside of it, grabbing the items she was going to purchase and leaving the change room with the three bras in one hand and her purse and mobile in her other, "We just have one more place to go, okay? And then we can go back to the academy... thanks for coming, Zero."

Bringing the items that she wanted to the tills as the sales associate smiled kindly at her, she handed the bras to the woman so she could ring them up and tell the amount they were. Charlotte smiled at the lady as she pulled out her debit card handed it to the woman who slid it through register before turning the computer screen to her with a soft, "Please enter your PIN, Ms Aido." Quickly tapping the four number and pressing 'Enter' Charlotte got her card back along with a receipt and the bag with her bras in it.