Chapter 157- small simple moments of joy

JIMIN POV:

I carefully cradle Hae Kyungie, shifting so slowly and carefully so she doesn't stir, hands brushing over her soft playsuit. Her cheek rests against my chest, hands curled into fists on either side of her head.

A pair of lips press to my forehead.

"Morning Minnie." A soft quiet murmur.

Fingers carding through my hair and trailing down the side of my face to tickle at my neck before trailing down bare skin.

"Morning sweet girl." I whisper, turning my head to face (Y/N), smiling when her face hovers over me, propped up by an arm as she smiles at me, hair tumbling down a bare shoulder, top having not settled properly after she'd gotten up to feed Hae Kyungie, having tugged it down afterwards and wriggling back under the covers.

"Is Hae Kyungie still asleep?" voice light even as her fingers brush across our baby's back, pressing a kiss to the back of her head.

I nod.

"Settled properly after feeding. Did you sleep well love?" I ask. Eyes scanning her face for fatigue or lingering exhaustion.

The shadows under her eyes are faint. Much less noticeable now that Hae Kyungie was a few months old, now that we'd managed to find our rhythm, a pace that worked for us.

Now that we'd figured that most times (Y/N) didn't need to be stirred whenever Hae Kyungie woke up in the night. More often than not all she wanted was settling or soothing. Some times she just wanted to sleepily gurgle and fuss, wriggling about in a pair of arms or squirming under kisses.

"I did. Because my husband made sure I slept whilst he settled our daughter." She says softly, tapping my nose lightly before drawing the covers away from her.

I turn my head to watch her sit up, see the way the top settles on her curvier hips, outlining the silhouette of them where fabric settles.

Smile when she senses my gaze and turns her head over her shoulder to blow a kiss at me. Her hand draws away her hair from behind her back to tumble off one shoulder and her smile is nothing short of wicked tease when she arches her neck. Fingers lazy and trailing over Joon hyung's mating mark.

"I'm going to go shower and head down then Minnie. Rest up some more...cuddle with our baby girl." She says as she stands.

There's the sound of the bedroom door opening and two heads peek through the doorway. Ruffled bed heads and grins as they look in.

"Morning~" Tae croons happily, eyes alighting on me, bounding in to press a smatter of soft kisses to Hae Kyung's head and the side of her face visible. Eyes shining with love when she shifts slightly, tiny fist moving before coming to still. Cooing over her.

And then his eyes meet mine from under messy curls, leaning in to peck my forehead before darting away, hands sliding around (Y/N)'s waist as he draws her up against him. Swaying with her in his arms as he continues to look at me.

"Are you going to rub that in my face?" I ask after a while, watching as Tae shoots me a grin over (Y/N)'s head, nuzzling against her temple.

Tae's face is reflective and contemplating.

Drawing it out as he thinks over it.

"Mhm...whilst there's fun in that....I think I'll steal our beautiful wife away to shower. She can join me and Kookie." He says.

Tugging her away.

Devious and teasing.

Eyes glinting playfully with red as he presses his mouth to her bare shoulder, lazily pressing kisses there. All the whilst his reddened gaze keeps its hold with me.