Without hesitation his claws sliced open my gown...then he used his hands to trip apart the rest. "Wait!" I panicked as he was about to rip the fabric that covered my thighs. My buttons were flying all across our room as I glowered at the dragon.

He paused, his head slowly tilting to the side. He blinked a few times before he smiled widely, revealing his very...sharpened teeth. I was supposed to be terrified but I was not!

"Gaul maybe Loche should come back," I said softly as his eyes danced over what was exposed of my body. Gaul was wonderful but I am not so sure what Loche will think of if we go any further. I do not want him upset with me over this. Without any answer, his hands left my gown and he was back to kissing me.

Forgetting about my request for Loche, I began to indulge in our kiss and attempted to pull his face closer to deepen it. I was so enwrapped in what our mouths were doing I did not realize that I could feel his very heated skin becoming just simple warmth. Then he pulled away.

My eyes reluctantly opened and I was met with deep brown ones, and thick eyebrows pushed together in confusion. "Hi Loche," I whispered. My cheeks beginning to burn as he immediately looked down, his eyes traveling over my naked chest and split partially gown.

A flicker of worry was evident in his eyes and I gasped. I have never witnessed Loche look sorry for anything...it was odd. "Did he hurt you? That imbecile-"

"-No he did not hurt me," I smiled as my hands went to the sides of his face. He did not seem convinced. "I promise he did not...Gaul is a very good dragon," I told him as he did not seem to believe me.

Loche shook his head, his eyes slowly trailing over my ripped gown, lingering on my exposed chests. "It is hard to believe that he was on his best behavior when you look like this, Estelle."

"Look like what, Loche?"

He sighed loudly, a flustered look on his face. "It is hard to believe that my behemoth was behaving when you are flushed, with pouty lips and exposed under me," he explained to me as I gasped.

"Oh...well it felt good," I blushed as my hands ran over his arms. "I wanted to continue but I was nervous so I asked for you. Are you upset?" I do hope he is not, 'tis not my fault my body reacts to such things! I am not some rock that does not have any feelings. Plus having a rock for a princess would not make any sense!

He seemed a bit shocked and I surprised him even more with a kiss on his cheek. "No...I am not upset," he admitted as I squealed and kissed his lips quickly. "Surely not upset just..."

He trailed off as I kissed his cheek again. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest...but I did not want to stop! I was enjoying this and did not want it to end! I wanted to continue this...with Loche. "I am fine...I promise," I smiled as I kissed his jaw then the corner of his mouth. "I-I want to continue kissing," I urged him as his nostrils flared. I could see him beginning to think...oh no! Loche thinking meant him saying no. "Please...pesue, Loche." I was expecting him to be his Loche like self and say something...but he did not! His eyes were darkening significantly as he caressed my face.

"You were not scared of him at all?" Loche questioned, his voice much deeper than just seconds before. Was this Gaul? His eyes were not turning to glowing pits...but scales were still prominent on his skin.

I shook my head, his thumb tracing over my lips. "No I love Gaul just like I do you," I answered him as his eyes widened, his finger momentarily stopping on my lips.