"Everything okay?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah." He said with a reassuring smile then took my hand again. "It's okay if you're getting antsy...I know being away from work is hard." I said quietly as we walked along the shore, towards the area we would be swimming in.

"It's not that, V." He said with a small smile as he went to kiss my head. "Then what is it?" I asked and looked up at him. "Don't worry about it." He said as we walked up to the building we needed to be in.

I wanted to argue and tell him to tell me what was going on but we were about to swim with turtles and I was not about to ruin that.

"Hey, we have a reservation to swim with turtles." Colby said as we walked up to the front desk.

"Colby and Violet?" The receptionist asked as we nodded. "Perfect. Come with me." She said then led us to the area where they had wetsuits and snorkels.

"Once you're all dressed, you can put your stuff in the lockers, and meet me right out here." The girl said with a smile.

I quietly grabbed one of the small wetsuits then started to get dressed. "V..." Colby said as I turned to look at him.

"What's up?" I asked as we got dressed. "Are you okay? You're being quiet." He said as I shook my head. "I'm fine, are you excited?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see that beautiful smile of yours." He said as I chuckled. "This one?" I asked and gave him the widest smile I possibly could. "That's the one." He said then kissed my cheek.

Once we were dressed we left the room and went to the area that we were told to go to. "Hi! You must be Violet and Colby!" The woman said as I smiled. "That's us." I said with a laugh.

"I'm Shelly, I'm going to be your instructor today. Are we excited to swim with some turtles?" She asked and started leading the way to the outside lagoon.

"Yeah! Wooo!" I said as Colby took my hand. "So, what brings you to Bora Bora?" Shelly asked as we walked.

"It's our honeymoon." Colby said as she smiled. "Aw! Well I hope you've been having an amazing time." She said as I smiled. "We've had the best time ever." I said and looked up at Colby. When I did this he looked at me and smiled before kissing my head.

"Well, let's make it even better." Shelly said as we walked out to the lagoon. I could feel my eyes watering as I looked in the water. There were dozens of turtles just happily swimming in the clear water.

"Oh! They are so cute!" I said and pouted my lip out as I brought my hands to my cheeks. "They are going to love you." Shelly said with a laugh as she handed us our snorkels. "Get on in there." She said as I looked over at Colby with a wide smile.

"Come on!" I squealed the ran into the water. "There's my happy girl." Colby said with a smile as we waded through the water.

"Oh...oh my god." I whispered as I brushed my hand along one of the turtles. "They're so cute." I said as Colby laughed and petted one of the turtles next to him.

We swam with the turtles for a while before it was time to go. "Let me take your picture before we go." Shelly said then held her camera up as Colby and I smiled widely at it.

"Such a beautiful couple. I'll make sure this picture gets to you." Shelly said as we slowly made our way out of the water.

"Bye turtles." I said and pouted my lip as I waved at them. "Bye turtles!" Colby repeated and waved as well as we walked towards the building again.

"Just wanted to let you know that we are preparing for a pretty nasty storm tonight." Shelly said as we walked back to the little locker room.

"Oh, is it dangerous to be in the bungalows during a storm?" I asked nervously. "Just stay inside and try to find shelter if it gets too bad, you guys should be fine though." She said with a smile as we got to the locker room.

Colby and I got changed back into our normal clothes then grabbed our stuff and went to say goodbye to Shelly.

"Thank you for the amazing experience. I'll truly never forget it." I said with a big smile. "Well I hope you two come back and see us again! I'm so glad you had fun." She said as Colby took my hand and nodded.

"We'll be back some day." He said with a grin and looked at me then led the way out of the building.

"I guess we should grab some food before the storm hits." I said as we walked towards the town. "Yeah, do you still want smoothies?" Colby asked as I gasped. "Yes!" I said as he chuckled.

"Smoothies and....?" He asked as I pursed my lips. "Maybe....noodles." I decided as he nodded. "Noodles it is." He said then led the way.

We grabbed our smoothies and noodles then quickly made our way back to the bungalow. In the distance you could see the inky black storm clouds rolling in, which honestly looked a little scary.

We luckily got inside before it could even start raining which was good. "Thank god we made it in time." I said with a laugh as he put our stuff on the counter then checked his phone.

"Colby." I said causing him to look up at me. "What's up?" He asked as I sighed. "I thought we were unplugging." I said then gestured to his phone. "We are..it's just Sam is supposed to be getting back to me about something." He said as I raised my brows.

"Is it work related?" I asked as he shook his head. "Then what's it about? I feel like it's about me." I said as he sighed. "It's not a big deal, V." He said as I frowned.

"What is it then?" I asked as he put his phone down. Right when he did this a text came up from Sam. I wasn't big on reading other people's messages but I found myself glancing down at it.

Just make sure Violet doesn't look.

"Make sure Violet doesn't look at what?" I asked as it started pouring outside. "V...I really d-" he started but was interrupted by me groaning.

"I don't want to fight with you on our honeymoon! I'm a big girl, I can handle you telling me things." I said as he sighed.

"It can wait, V. Let's just enjoy our time together." He said and grabbed his phone. "I don't know if I can do this right now." I said then stormed off to the bedroom.

"Violet." Colby said as he followed me. "Give me space, Colby." I said then went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I could feel the annoyance bubbling in my chest as I slid down the door, pulling my knees to my chest.

I hated feeling like I was being left in the dark, and that's exactly what Colby was doing right now.

"V, please open up so we can talk about this." He begged as he knocked on the door. "Just leave me alone." I said and sniffled with annoyance.

"Please, baby." Colby begged as the storm raged on outside. I usually didn't mind storms so much but this one was shaking the entire room with how windy it was.

I stood up so I could go to the sink to wash up, hoping it would make me feel better.

Right when I got to the sink though there was a giant flash of lightening, causing the power to go out.