Chapter 50

That night;

At the cemetery, Tessa was sitting down in front of her parents' graves crying, when no other than Andres and Jessica went and stood in front of her causing her to jump up to her feet fearfully.

Jessica [while hugging her]: "We owe you an apology, honey."

Tessa [shaken]: "Mu-mum, you're-you're not dead?"

Andres [firmly]: "No, honey, we're not."

Tessa [panicking]: "But-but the-"

Andres [coldly]: "Let's go talk in the car. Come on."

Still in shock, a nervous Tessa followed her parents to their V-class Mercedes. As they sat face to face in the car and as Jessica handed Tessa a hot cup of tea, Andres leaned closer to her side and kissed her hands earning a light sob from her.

Tessa [crying]: "How are you?"

Jessica [sadly]: "We wanted to see if us being away would help the three of you bond, but it just made things worse for you and we are so sorry, honey. Mrs. Riva told us all about the hard schedule Aiden made you follow and how he set your daughter in the Financial Aid program."

Tessa [shook her head and sniffled]: I"-I'm so confused-"

Andres [firmly]: "We had one of our men burn our car and inform the kids we died on the spot. No one knew anything, so all the emotions you saw from your siblings were real. Honey, look, I know your mum and I shouldn't have done that, especially now, but we just thought it'll help you three bond and put your differences aside, but Aiden just kept on getting worse and worse. He is a great kid though, honey, he really, really is, I promise."

Tessa [while hugging him]: "This is too much! I just want to rest."

Jessica [sadly]: "Lay back and sleep. We'll wake you up when we get home."

Tessa [nodding]: "Okay."

Andres sighed as she laid back and slept and faced his wife with sadness...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Comment and Vote!