Chapter 45

Two days later;

Once The Parkers and Jake drove out of the estate, Tessa headed inside to the living room, where the Hamiltons were gathered, and stood in the corner as Aiden grabbed the tablet from the table and sat down.

Aiden [firmly]: "Now that they are finally gone, there's a few things that need to be settled concerning Tessa's case."

Tessa [nervously]: "Sir?"

Aiden [while glaring at her]: "Your daughter starts school tomorrow with my kids and Tyler and since you're just the toilet lady here and you and your husband don't make much, I will be generous enough to cover your daughter's extra school fees, or else she'll end up being bullied for not having access to things other students have access to. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

Tessa [clenched his fist and nodded]: "Thank you."

Andres [coldly]: "Aiden-"

Aiden [while facing Andres]: "What is it, dad? Isn't what am saying true?"

Aiden [coldly]: "But no one knows that and I doubt you'd be too fond of seeing every tabloid and magazine talking about Tessa's unpleasant past and how the Hamiltons hired her to work as a minor toilet lady. I am so sorry, but I don't want my reputation to get affected by this scandal."

Chris [coldly]: "I don't agree with what-"

Aiden [sternly]: "No one is asking for your opinion, Chris! This is a serious matter and you know very well no reporter in the world will let go of this!"

Valeria [firmly]: "People are already talking about the divorce and how Justin turned out to be a rapist! Even Aiden's secret wedding made the news! We don't need another scandal!"

Jessica [coldly]: "That's your sister-"

Aiden [firmly]: "I'm sorry, mum, but for now, I only have one sister and if it weren't for that baby she's carrying, I wouldve fired Tessa and Derek a long time ago."

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "It's not-"

Valeria [coldly]: "My bathroom needs to be cleaned. Go turn it spotless."

Tessa [faced Jessica and nodded]: "Yes, ma'am."

As she headed out, Andres stood up and glared at Aiden, who took a sip of his drink, before helping Jessica get up.

Andres [coldly]: "Your mum and I are going out now. Jessica, let's go."

Jessica [firmly]: "You two must be ashamed of yourself! If it weren't for Penelope Saldivar, Tessa would've grew up with us in this house!"

As they both headed out of the house towards their car, Aiden hurried to his study room and slammed the door behind him in anger...

Hours later;

While Tessa was cleaning the toilets like she was told to, Aiden, on the other hand, and Chris were in his study room working on their laptops, when a crying Valeria broke into the room causing Aiden to stand up and frown in worry as she hugged him.

Chris [jumping off his seat]: "Val, what's wrong?"

Valeria [crying]: "Mum and dad's car was found at the end of the road burnt."

For all answer, they all hurried out of the mansion and got into the car causing Derek, who stood at the gate to watch them leave with worry in his eyes...

Hope you enjoyed!

XOXO!

Comment and Vote