Chapter 15

The next day;

At school, Aria was pulling her books out of her locker, when Tyler went and stood beside her earning a nice smile from her.

Tyler [coldly]: "I need your help."

Aria [sadly]: "With what? Math? English?"

Tyler [rolled his eyes and smirked]: "Getting into the estate and meeting with my aunt."

Aria [frowning]: "What estate?"

Tyler [coldly]: "The Hamilton multi-billion-dollar estate."

Aria [sadly]: "I don't understand."

Tyler [sighing]: "Meet me outside."

As he walked away, Aria looked behind her for a moment before closing her locker and walked outside to the school's parking lot, where she saw him sitting behind a car.

Aria [while sitting down beside him]: "What's going on?"

Tyler [coldly]: "My parents passed away two years ago and my aunt was supposed to put me under her care, but after getting married to Christopher Jeremy Hamilton and was forced to sign papers preventing her from take money out without his consent, she feared that I'd be mistreated so she chose to put me in a foster home

Aria [sadly]: You live in a foster home?

Tyler [sighing]: Yeah, yeah, I do, and we're ten living in one room. I have zero privacy. Look, invite me to your house today. All I want is to sit and talk to her. See if she can keep me with her."

Aria [softly]: "Sure. I'll talk to her today."

Tyler [smiling slightly]: "Thanks Aria. I'm, um, Tyler McCall by the way."

Aria [shaking hands with him]: "Nice to meet you."

Here they hurried back to class...

Later that day;

Lizzy was sitting down in her bedroom talking on the phone, when the door suddenly opened and Chris walked in causing her to end the call on the spot and sit down earning a sad smile from him.

Chris [coldly]: "All this is a mess. Um, who were you talking to?"

Lizzy [softly]: "No one."

Chris [shrugging]: "Okay."

He sat beside her and kissed her on the lips...

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment and Vote!

Xoxo❤💥