Chapter 7

Video part 1:

Tessa [coldly]: "What's going on here?"

Without saying a single word, Justin stepped away from the desk and frowned as they both stood in front of them their eyes fixed at the papers on the table.

Derek [sternly]: "What are you doing in Mr. Andres Hamilton's office? I doubt he'd be too pleased to know his son-in-law's looking through his personal belongings."

Justin [with his eyes fixed at Tessa]: "I found a file in Derek's truck-"

Derek [hissing]: "You looked through my things!?"

He was about to hit him, but Tessa suddenly pulled Derek to her side and narrowed her eyes at Justin as he sat down on the sofa.

Tessa [coldly]: "Why are you in here, Justin? The last time I checked, you only steal food."

For all answer, Justin sat back on the couch and let out a light chuckle before pouring whiskey into an empty glass earning angry looks from the both of them.

Justin [coldly]: "Don't look at me like that. Sit down and let's talk like calm mature adults."

Tessa [scoffing]: "Mature adults, huh?"

Justin [smiling slightly]: "Just sit down, Andrea."

Derek [coldly]: "What did you just call her?"

Tessa [nervously]: "You know?"

Justin [took a sip of his drink and faced Derek]: "Your sweet Tessa, the girl I used to bully back in foster care, is no other than Andrea Jessica Hamilton, Andres and Jessica Hamilton's lost baby girl. Pretty shocking right?"

Derek [shaken]: "Tessa?! What-what's he talking about?"

Justin [took a deep breath and stood up]: "Yeah, Tessa, what am I talking about?"

Tessa [coldly]: "What do you want Justin? I thought you were done being the bad guy? Last time I checked, that title doesn't fit you anymore."

Justin [leaned against the wall and faced Derek]: "If you truly cared about Tessa the way you claim you do, you should convince her telling everyone the truth and-"

Derek [while standing up]: "You need to leave. NOW!"

Justin [scoffing]: "I am your boss-"

He couldn't continue as Derek grabbed him by his collar and dragged him out of the study room before slamming the door and double locking it in the process...

Hope you enjoyed

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💥💖