Chapter 48

Hours later;

At the school, Xander, Audrey, Tyler and Aria were getting their books out of their assigned lockers, when a group of students gathered around them with smiles on their faces, which caused her to turn and hurry to class annoyed.

Tyler [running up to her]: "Aria-"

Aria [coldly]: "It's good they forgot where they came from."

Tyler [sighing]: "They're nice people-"

Aria [shrugging]: "If you say so."

Here she headed into class and sat in the back causing Tyler to sit right next to her and sigh as Xander and Audrey head inside as well.

Teacher [firmly]: "Welcome class. I see we have new comers; welcome to our class-"

Xander [smiling slightly]: "I'm Xander Hamilton."

Audrey [softly]: "Audrey Hamilton. We're, um, twins."

Teacher [softly]: "How lovely."

Tyler [firmly]: "I'm Tyler McCall."

Aria [sadly]: "Aria Fillerson."

Teacher [firmly]: "The financial aid student cause your name is not my list."

Aria [scoffed and stood up]: "What so in this school you actually discriminate among students? Label them according to how much money their parents make?"

Here silence hit the room and everyone looked between Aria and the teacher, who narrowed her eyes at her.

Tyler [coldly]: "Yeah, that's not technically right."

Teacher [firmly]: "For starters, Miss Fillerson, we don't discriminate among students, nor we label them according to how much money their parents make, but you see; Elton High students have access to the library, lounge area, and a few restaurants for free, within limits of course, but since you are a financial aid student, which I heard, you are the only student in that program, you don't have access to any of that and will have to pay extra."

Aria [chuckling]: "Is this a real thing?"

Teacher [coldly]: "Miss Fillerson."

Aria [rolled her eyes and glared at Xander and at Audrey]: "I'm gonna have a little talk with your dad concerning this."

Audrey [coldly]: "Your mum's the toilet lady at the estate and-"

Aria [sternly]: "My mum is his sister! So technically I'm his niece, your cousin, and I won't spend the rest of the school year being treated less than you all just cause my mum can't seem to accept her place in the family, especially now after grandpa and grandma are dead!"

She was about to reach out for the door and head out, but stopped and Xander hurried her way and stood in front of her sadly.

Xander [sadly]: "Wait."

Aria [coldly]: "Xander, move-"

Audrey [while walking up to her]: "Our dad has done this on purpose."

Tyler [coldly]: "What's that supposed to mean?"

He stood beside Aria and frowned as Xander and Audrey exchanged sad looks...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment